After you finish...? (mature content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Ok, here's a topic that I've always been curious about because I used to have these feelings when I was young.

For those of us for which diapers are a turn on... If you hump...or masturbate in your diaper in any way, after you are finished, do you feel guilty or embarassed, i.e. the need to get out of the diaper right away as if you've done something wrong?

When I was younger (between 14 and 25) I had that feeling everytime I finished. I don't have that feeling anymore, I can change into a new diaper and wear it all night now.

-Gus

X

xdeadx

At least from what I've seen/heard, many many many people feel like this. So if you're asking if you were the only one(I think that's what you are) no you're not.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I do sometimes (many of the times), but it's also that I feel (well, felt, can't do that for a while now) that way, too, because I didn't wanna fall asleep in one and get caught...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to, and over the years it has gotten less and less. The only time it occurs is if I make a mess, so to speak.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I used to, and over the years it has gotten less and less. The only time it occurs is if I make a mess, so to speak.
It's not so much that I get embarrassed of it or anything...

It's that I get exhausted, and want to get comfortable and therefore out of the diaper and into bed.

Role
Private
It's become clear to me that feeling this way is all too common. I used to feel it myself way back years ago when I first starting doing it. Kind of felt like a wasted venture that I spent so long building up to a short climax and eventually messing myself (in that manner). Perhaps from the exhaustion of it combined with the fact I've got this mess to clean up now made me feel a little... disgusted(?) with myself, looking at it going "What hath I done!?" But after a while those feelings subside.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, I feel that way almost every single time, although the effect has lessened over the past few months.

K

kitty0230

I get that same feeling, and I get paranoid about getting caught when I am done doing the dirty deed.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I did when I first started (about 12ish) but once I reached 14-15 'the guilt' just sort of went.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I've never felt ashamed or guilty after I finish, but the diaper just feels uncomfortable. I take it off shortly after I'm done.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I know I don't have a penis, so I shouldn't even be on this thread, but I know what you mean. I feel really tired afterwards, thus I fall asleep, hugging my pillow. I wake up the next morning like "Man, that was pointless." and get up, and get ready for the 2 hour trip to school. I don't think the feeling is "guilt", but rather, a feeling of pointlessness. Anyone else feel this way?
--Evan

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Damn, i thought this thread was gonna be about smoking after sex. Ah well.
Yea, I've felt the same.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Yeah, it used to happen every single time. Not really a 'guilty' feeling, more like a "what the f**ck and i doing" feeling. i wear primarily now for 'emotional comfort' i guess so i very rarely get that feeling. after the deed is done, i go back to whatever else i was doing...still diapered.

R

Rocket_Man55

When I do this I most defentally get the same feeling as you. So you not alone. :D

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to get that guilty feeling afterwards, but it went away.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok, here's a topic that I've always been curious about because I used to have these feelings when I was young.

For those of us for which diapers are a turn on... If you hump...or masturbate in your diaper in any way, after you are finished, do you feel guilty or embarassed, i.e. the need to get out of the diaper right away as if you've done something wrong?

When I was younger (between 14 and 25) I had that feeling everytime I finished. I don't have that feeling anymore, I can change into a new diaper and wear it all night now.
-Gus
I did, but that was ages ago, like age 11. I think I'd outgrown most of that feeling though by my late teens to early 20's. I recall feeling so very nervous going to the store and buying a pack of diapers and running into someone I knew. So much so that I often drove to another city to buy them. By the time I discovered that there were others who had this 'attraction', oh, 26 or so any feeling that I was weird and defective had largely ebbed. Then, once I owned my own computer in 1993 and found Usenet and a.s.f.d, well, that wiped away any remaining anxiousness.

Though during that whole time, the one thing that reduced my apprehension the most was not living at home and having to worry about being 'discovered'.

I know I don't have a penis, so I shouldn't even be on this thread, but I know what you mean. I feel really tired afterwards, thus I fall asleep, hugging my pillow. I wake up the next morning like "Man, that was pointless." and get up, and get ready for the 2 hour trip to school. I don't think the feeling is "guilt", but rather, a feeling of pointlessness. Anyone else feel this way?
--Evan
Oh I dunno, I didn't see anything that said the thread was aimed at one gender. Certainly males and females have similar reasons for liking diapers (And the various additional aspects)

: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I don't have real guilty feeling about doing it. It's just normal thing to do especially when you don't have a girl/boy friend. Sometimes I think after, that it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I feel, sometimes, after it, like there really is no point in doing it, too, kinda like i'm "addicted" to it, and wish I could stop it. Then, about two minutes later, I feel content, and within the next hour, I wanna do it again. XD

SomebodyE

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to get the "guilty" feeling too. From what I've read its actually a very common mental response to orgasm and isn't tied to the fetish in any way, something to do with certain hormones released in the process flooding your body. That explains why it goes away as you "do it" more often, your body acclimates to whatever causes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.