After the gym today..I went next door to the massage place....OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
So I usually go to a gym that is connected to the local hospital. Next door to the gym but still in the same building, they always offer 1 hour massages for whole body or 15 to 30 minute chair massages. I decided to go for a 1 hour massage because I was swimming for an hour this morning. I was beat and sleepy. So, during the massage i feel asleep and I lost the time. Maybe i went to sleep for 45 minutes but towards the end, the massage therapist told me straight up. "Excuse me, it looks like your soaked". At the time I was wearing the Abena M4. I told her that I have to change at home. She kept urging that being wet will eventually cause skin breakdown. I kept telling her that I'm fine. She was so nice and empathetic. She finally mentioned.."Look, I can walk down the hall to the rehab unit and grab a new brief for you. What size are you?" I told her mediums and then she told me to wait. After 5 minutes she came back. Then she said "since you are lying flat. not to worry, Ill just go ahead and change you. we have wet wipes." so, during all of this, she just pulled the sheet up to my chest, untaped my diaper, told me to lift up. She wiped me down very quickly and i saw she was wearing disposable gloves. Then she told me to lift up and she slid a new diaper on, taped me up, and that was that. I realized it wasn't a plastic diaper it was one of those hospital cloth backed diapers. So it wasn't really tape. It was like velcro. I thanked her so much with a red face and she mentioned she was an RN and a massage therapist. She also mentioned that she always gets clients that wear briefs because the gym is always filled with cardiac rehab patients. Wow!

:bsmeter:

I'm having a hard time believing this...

lol I'm sure this is a totally true story.

It reminds me of the time I went into CVS to buy depends because I wet my pants and the stern clerk took me out back, spanked me, and diapered me and that was that...lol

KimbaStarshine said:
:bsmeter:

I'm having a hard time believing this...

Me too. Seems too odd to be true

The title is click bait...

Suuuure

#thathappened

#proveit

Unhuh yep.:wallbash:

Oh, It's story time?

epiceyeroll.gif

Yeah great story!!

Another one of these stories, eh? At first I was like ok ... seems legit till closer to the end when being changed was offered XD.

Next time ill bring a gopro....sheesh...:(

Even if your story is true, it should be obvious that nobody sensible would believe you.

The reason is because apparently a large number of people like to pass off their sexual fantasies as "true stories" on AB/DL forums. I guess deceiving people is what turns them on? I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

But they have ruined it for everyone. 99 times out of 100 these stories are pure fiction. A smart person wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt with such long odds. I know it's not fair, but even if some amazing unreal situation happened to you, you should probably keep it to yourself, sorry.

Honestly the best thing to do with this would be to make it a bit longer, add a plot, and submit in the stories section.

Yeah it seemed a bit off. Mainly with how she reacted. That aside, it is more believable when I describe nearly everyone time I've have had my family jewels crushed or have been injured in some way.

I'm not going to say it didn't happen but I believe its highly unlikely that it did. It just seems really off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back