After ordering online does anyone else do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have this habit, after making an order online and getting the tracking info I keep checking the status, i know when there coming in but I just like seeing the different check ins I guess. I enjoy ordering from bambino in California and waiting the 6 days it takes to get to New Jersey, each check in to a different facility is like a metric point.
How about you guys.

Gah my OCD means I do check every parcel being tracked and I am ashamed to admit even lost sleep over tracking that has gone bad for cheap junk.

ABU Australia offers shipping but so far I always pick them up direct to avoid watching the tracking.

I'll check in once a day to see how far the pack mule is advancing.

I check all the time. I like to see the stops my package(s) make along the way. My recent purchase (non DL) went from New Jersey all the way across the country to where I live non stop.

Im bad for tracking all orders for stuff i get online.

Not me i don't even look once.

I do that all the time.

Yes, I'll do that, especially if it's something I'm excited about getting. Though not diapers, when I ordered my piano, it was coming from California to Virginia and took 6 weeks, because on each truck stop, they wait for other piano orders to fill the truck. I thought it would never get here, but when it did, I was so excited

I check all my orders (diaper related and not).

I have auto track on everything be it my diapers ,medications, catheters, syringes or personal toys like radios and electronics ,if your someone who watches tracking I'll give you one that really sucks , if something is sent smart post , UPS hands off to the postal service about 10 minutes from my house , the item is then shipped out close to 3 hours away to be sorted by postal service only to be returned and delivered 2 days later . It's maddening when it's so close but so far away ,ever since the post office closed 11 of our local post offices and the sorting distribution center stuff is all messed up. I actually have a list of companies I deal with who's basic shipping is smartpost so that I can upgrade my shipping to avoid that bit of ridiculousness were possible.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The worst was when I ordered a case of diapers a few years ago, tracked it all the way from Washington state, saw that it was delivered and when I got home nothing was there.
My heart dropped, turns out my neighbor one street over got it, he opened it up, and then called me... embarrassing yes very much!!!
Maybe that's why I check the tracking at least 3 times a day now.
FYI - today is the day for my 3 cases of Bambino's to arrive, I took advantage of the Labor Day sale

I usually check my tracking once I get it, to verify when it's expected to arrive. I might check it again the day it's suposed to arrive to see if it's still on time. And sometimes I check it again after expected delivery time to see if it's on my front porch.

Like a lot of people here, I do the same thing of keeping an eye on what's coming in. I had from one company 11 bag of 18 medical diapers coming in--insurance paid for those so I cannot complain too much about the quality. Plus I ordered the Tranquility Boosters--super-size.

But it doesn't have to be diapers--anything I order gets tracked carefully.

Not usually. But I did order a pack of Rearz Princesses that are supposed to arrive today, so I keep checking the order tracking to see if they've arrived yet (I live on the third floor, so I don't like constantly running down to look for it)

Last edited:
About a dozen time's a day, Diaper related or not.

(gets an email notification from UPS on his phone while at work) "Package has been delivered, left at 'side door'"

yay! a case of new diapers are waiting for me when I get home!

I only use tracking if it's free. Either way, I just wait until any package I order is on my doorstep/mailbox, then I rush outside to grab it excitedly. If I'm at work and my package arrives, it takes about 2 hours after it arrives before I get an email, but then I think: "Finally, my stuff has arrived and I get to open it after 5, sweet!"

If it does have tracking I will check on its progress every 90 minutes or so to make sure it arrives safely. There was only one time where I didn't get tracking and that package never showed up, and I was very pissed about it. Most of the time, I have many other things to do other than worry about the things I order. Also, EBay tracking is always wrong, every time I order stuff on that site, I always get my stuff earlier than expected. I do not trust tracking all that much.

I track everything. My most recent package just happened to be diapers, but I do it for all packages. But I tracked it everyday and one the day of delivery, I must have checked every 15 minutes to see if it was delivered because they don't ring the door bell.

I tend to order close to the limit and I've been screwed over before, and ever since decent diapers started disappearing from store shelves it's very important that I don't get screwed over these days, so I tend to follow it pretty religiously as a general rule.

I'm obsessed with getting the updates about my package. I'm obsessed with ordering stuff off of Amazon and frequently check the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back