• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Aebnas..what ones should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am trying to decide between Abena Supers, Extras, and plus. I don';t want X-plus, WAY too expensive. Has anyone tried any of those? I am leaning towards supers or extras...if I can find any extras. The plus has mee looking into it though, b/c it is so cheap for so amny.

So, can someone give me their own reviews on each one of those levels? I don't just want "Go for the Supers" I want reason backing them up.

B

Butterfly Mage

Between super, extra, and x-plus, I'd say the "extra" is probably the bet mix of price, quantity per package, and absorbancy.

I've used the x-plus before. They really are awesome if you actually are incontinent and are in a situation where you can't change for several hours. It's also fantastic for overnight use. But yeah, they're pretty expensive.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Super is the best bang for the buck.

The Super offers very good capacity in a thinner package than the X-Plus. Cost per ounce is among the best, and press-out performance is outstanding.

The extra is a little more thick, and harder to find. They aren't that much less expensive than the x-plus's though.

I'm going to be one of not many people on this forum to try the "Plus" out. I'll have them on Tuesday. Until then, I can't personally tell you how good it is.

Super is my favorite one. It's not too heavy, and it holds a hell of a ton.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I like the Supers... but I'm planning on trying Extras soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.