Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Since i am almost out of diapers, and i am not willing to walk into a CVS in the middle of a mall practically on campus, i am planning on ordering some diapers online.

Basic info

• I live in the dorms so i have to pick up the package at the front desk
  • being in college i don't want to spend a fortune on diapers
  • i have limited space to keep them
as of now i am planing on ordering from NorthShore. I was thinking of getting either the select briefs, tranquility, or attends and maybe some pull-up style diapers for out and about. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just things like, if you have any experience with this company or suggestions for a different site or brand.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well first thing make sure whoever you order off has discret shipping if it going to a dorm mailroom, you don't want to anounce to the world you buying diapers by the case.

Some places will sell by the pack so you won't have to buy a case, but the shipping will probably be the same, for one or two packs, if it's not included in the price.

I think you would be better off buying by the pack localy, the quality is not going to be there,but you don't need to buy as many for hideing purposes.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This place sells them by the pack as well and they say they ship in discrete brown boxes. Hiding them is not a problem once they are in my room, i just don't want to walk through the halls with a box that has a pic of a diaper on it or anything.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Do you stay in a single dorm? Or a double? Or what? (amount of people living there)
If single, then hiding should be no problem! If double.... Hmm.... I think there was a recent thread about hiding diapers around roommates.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I would go with the Attends. They're a thinner diaper which means they are very discreet to wear and are easier to hide than the bulky ones... but they still hold a respectable amount... much more than something like the CVS brand or Depend.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
its a single. no problem there. im just worried about the people at the front desk mostly.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
People at the front desk aren't going to say anything about you getting a box in... they handle that stuff all the time.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thanks for the advice, finally i am actually going to get some good diapers

Role
Diaper Lover
People at the front desk aren't going to say anything about you getting a box in... they handle that stuff all the time.
yea i think so too they just do it as job and they handle boxes every day .. so dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.