advice on letting go of my adult side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Im really interested in this lifestyle and want to give it my all, but im struggling to let go of my adult side. Does anyone have any advice?

Just relax and do what feels natural.

Im very child like in personality so that bit isn't difficult. Im struggling with the part of my brain that says I shouldn't be like this. That I shouldn't be buying toys ect. Its difficult to exsplain.

I understand. I kinda needed permission from myself to allow myself to be little

animegirl said:
Im very child like in personality so that bit isn't difficult. Im struggling with the part of my brain that says I shouldn't be like this. That I shouldn't be buying toys ect. Its difficult to exsplain.

Just work on it a little bit at a time. You have to kind of force yourself sometimes to get past the part where you think like that. Choose something that sounds interesting to yourself, like buying a baby bottle. Commit to yourself that you will go and buy it and not throw it away for at least a few months. Then it will be available for you during those moments when you have just enough will power to try it out and enjoy it.

I had to get my self acceptance by making a plan to give myself a set apart time to be little, even if I didn't want to, at least for the first while. I committed to myself that I was going to have a week where I was diapered every night, even if I didn't want to (actually, i think it was 2 weeks). After that, the shame was a lot less, and kinda just went away. Once you do that a bit, you can kind of let yourself just be little whenever you feel like it, rather than sticking to a schedule.

Ill try to do that, as ive already been looking at bottles ect online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back