Advice on letting go amongst others?

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, everyone.
So, I've been wearing for around 2 years or so now, a bit on and off. I wear pretty regularly now, meaning almost 24/7, but with exceptions and breaks.
Anyhow, I have some trouble with letting go amongst others, even a few people. This makes it hard to actually enjoy wearing because I'll be bursting all day, and literally almost have an accident as soon as I am by myself in my room. I am curious to if any of you have any advice to this? I have tried standing in stores in quiet spots, but I don't know how much it helps.

Thanks for all the responses in advance.
Best regards.
-Edward.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Hey, everyone.
So, I've been wearing for around 2 years or so now, a bit on and off. I wear pretty regularly now, meaning almost 24/7, but with exceptions and breaks.
Anyhow, I have some trouble with letting go amongst others, even a few people. This makes it hard to actually enjoy wearing because I'll be bursting all day, and literally almost have an accident as soon as I am by myself in my room. I am curious to if any of you have any advice to this? I have tried standing in stores in quiet spots, but I don't know how much it helps.

Thanks for all the responses in advance.
Best regards.
-Edward.
The benefit of wearing a nappy is when you need to go just go.

when your around other ppl. Just clear your head of all the things your thinking about. Then just release, too hell with all the other ppl around you.

Practice! Try gradually more difficult situations. It is a skill you have to learn, or put another way, you have to override years of conditioning of holding it in around others.

Well if you're already wearing a diaper does it really matter if you do have a legitimate accident?

As mentioned, it's mental conditioning that takes practice. Start off small and take baby steps with it too. (Pun intended). Maybe start off in an area adjacent to where people are. Somewhere still difficult for you to wet your diaper, yet in an area you know youre alone and will be able to eventually pee. Once you can reliably pee in that kind of area move to a slightly more difficult area and work up from there.

Reactions: ZoeGrace
It’s hard at first... really really hard. It’s really all in your mind and I get it. You have to convince yourself it’s ok to wet yourself your wearing a diaper that will absorb it all and nobody will know you just wet yourself. The key is make sure it’s a diaper you trust and have tested. Like you’ve flooded it and did not leak. Standing will be the easiest position and easiest to prevent leaks. Now make sure you have to go first and once you do and your in public pretend like your reading something even your phone. And let go. Don’t think just go. And after your done stay for a few seconds to make sure the diaper absorbed it fully. Then carry on in your soggy pamp!

Reactions: ZoeGrace
The best thing to do is imagine you are sitting on the toilet itself and just going freely. I sometimes sit or rest on a parked car and make like I am window shopping and let the flood gates explode. I have let go as I am having a conversation with a customer, and they don't even know I am wetting my diaper right in front of them. I guess it will take you a while to get that type of confidence, but just relax and let it flow !

Reactions: ChocChip and russell100
Evahasgone2 said:
The best thing to do is imagine you are sitting on the toilet itself and just going freely. I sometimes sit or rest on a parked car and make like I am window shopping and let the flood gates explode. I have let go as I am having a conversation with a customer, and they don't even know I am wetting my diaper right in front of them. I guess it will take you a while to get that type of confidence, but just relax and let it flow !

I wet my nappy on the train coming home tonight, no one knew except me

I'm working on this too, and it does take some practice. Even if I really have to go there are some areas where my brain won't let me relax enough yet. Testing and building trust in the diapers you use is important, wear one that you've worn a bunch before and know the limits of. Stores at night were where I managed to start wetting in a public place that wasn't a bathroom stall, there were less people at night so I'd go to an aisle that no one was in at the time and stop with my cart to look at my shopping list on my phone, and try to clear my head and think about where I needed to find my next item, or plan out meals and other things and revise my list, it helped to actually read something and take my brain off the anxiety of wetting around people. It's starting to get easier with practice, but drinking lots of water so that the urge is there and strong helps, if I don't have to go bad enough it's harder.

Just relax and have faith in your diapers if you don't think that they are going to work don't do it but if you know that your diaper will hold it then you should be good

When you're home by yourself, try laying down and really visualizing being in a crowd and talking to people. Then imagine yourself actually wetting while being in that crowd. Run the visualization a few times until you can see it just happening naturally with no hesitation or even taking your mind off the other people.

Then once you've got that down (may take a couple of days), get yourself comfortable and visualize being in the crowd again, but this time actually use your diaper for real. Practice that way until you can get to the point where you can do it even when the crowd is real.

And as a note of encouragement, I've been wearing for over 10 years now and I still sometimes have trouble going if there are people around. It really just comes down to practice practice practice.

Thats awesome sweetie, I hope you enjoyed the hell out of it

There are a lot of good tips here. :) I been have peeing in my diaper in public places for the last three weeks. I just relax and let go. It feels so good! "it must be wrong".... LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Evahasgone2 said:
Thats awesome sweetie, I hope you enjoyed the hell out of it
I like that I can just go without worrying about where.

I have no problem peeing in my diaper where ever I am other people have no idea your diapered or that your wetting unless you want them to know..

Back