Advice on becoming "little?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have the binky, I have the diaper, but I still feel like an adult. I hear of individuals on the forum becoming "little" and feeling comfortable and secure/safe.

Can any of you give me any advice on becoming "little?"

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
its a lot more than just having a paci and a diaper. Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci. That always makes me feel little. When I used to have a bottle I'd drink from that too while doing that. Though most of the time when I'm little I feel more playful. I reserve the snuggling and stuff for at night when I'm sleeping. Helps me when I'm a little high strung, stress relief and stuff. It's different for everyone though. You will have to discover for yourself what makes you feel little.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Me personally I'm usually in my little state for the most part. At night though it gets to a point where I only want to hug or cuddle someone before bed. Sadly I'm without a mate or caregiver, so I ended up cuddling a pillow as I sleep. Back on point Addy is right it different person by person. Just remember don't force it. It should come to you naturally.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like to use fat crayons and a childish coloring book. Watch shows I saw when I was very young. Use some toy cars and make a track or ramp to run them on. Child books like Dr Suess.
It may not be easy to do, because we are so ingrained to be adult, not child. We have a feeling that it is not OK to be childish, so what you are trying to do is tough ground.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
It's pretty much an emotion you feel later on in life. It isn't about messy diapers or comfort with family but a little feeling deep down inside you that only you can let yourself out. You DO NOT want to force it out, normally as I said you got to bring it out yourself in a safe, steady way.

Sure, some people say stuff like "try footie pajamas" or "what you need is a pickle pacifier, then your golden" but honestly it's how you wrap yourself into becoming a little one. All you got to do is find the right switch that will trip the wire into making your brain relax your body into a little state. Unfortunately I cannot offer psychology advice because there are methods but try this article out...maybe it will help you.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/200812/the-i-feel-child-syndrome

I'm not going to lie, sometimes extra accessories can help bring your little self little quickly like as other's suggested,
AddyShadows said:
Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci.

This is an excellent start.

It has to bring feelings and touch to your body to get the actual feeling. Not like crayons or playing with toys but comfortable antics.

helpful options would be,

• Sleepiness and nursing on a bottle
  • Footie Pajamas. Being all snuggly and warm
  • Sometimes thick diapers can really help
  • Hair styles and baby style clothing jams a sweet spot inside a body

It's how you look yourself as a little. Be safe :p

Last edited:

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
It is a state of mind for me as well it's kind of hard to say how I get there. It usually comes easier when I'm either really stressed or completely stress free. Usually at the peak of freaking out about something or being totally zen out about something I'll flip the switch into little mode. But if I'm trying to get there on my own I find dressing up little and looking at myself in the mirror helps. You might also try drinking from a bottle or sucking on a paci but really focusing in on these activities notice how they feel physically and how that makes you feel mentally try and hone in on the little emotion and become that if I'm making sense. You might also try to be your own caregiver in a sense. You can sort of talk to yourself in your head, talk down and babyish to yourself . If it makes you feel better once you get into little space you're there until something drags you out of it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think this is something that has to come naturally from your inner self. It can't be forced, but it can be coerced by using all the above mentioned. I think that many of us are somewhat different from one another in that some of us regress naturally, and some do not.

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
its a lot more than just having a paci and a diaper. Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci. That always makes me feel little. When I used to have a bottle I'd drink from that too while doing that. Though most of the time when I'm little I feel more playful. I reserve the snuggling and stuff for at night when I'm sleeping. Helps me when I'm a little high strung, stress relief and stuff. It's different for everyone though. You will have to discover for yourself what makes you feel little.

My two velvety blankets and my thumb works for me. (I say that in regards to what was said above about the blankie and the paci.)

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am sorry for being off topic but "there can be more" I am sorry but I am confused.

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am sorry for being off topic but "there can be more" I am sorry but I am confused.

I think he means there can be more triggers, that you perhaps have not found out yet.

For me it can be anything from toys/pacifier to not even related things.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For my own self my little side comes out when I'm stressed as can be... which is pretty much all the time.

When I have privacy (which is only sometimes) I'll grab a plushie or two and watch cartoons for a while. For me, that's really all... but I'm not everybody.

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think he means there can be more triggers, that you perhaps have not found out yet.

For me it can be anything from toys/pacifier to not even related things.

Thanks for answering that Tens. I also add that I used some my little pony plushies plus watching cartoons help just as everyone else has said before me.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You already have the props, so the role will come with time, and that secure feeling will just come naturally when you get more comfortable with your props. That's unfortunately all there is to it.

Last edited:

Esmelda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i dun get why anyone want be lil. you dun get to do the big peepul stuff. it borin bein lil. less you get lucky and mommy finds a good daddy

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm a very childlike adult myself (kids notice a LOT that I'm not like other adults... they're very vocal about it sometimes!) so just watching cartoons and drinking juice or eating mac n' cheese alone doesn't do that for me since that's what -adult- me does!

I had the best little time while going out into a baby supply store and looking at things I'd like for my future what-if nursery while secretly wearing a diaper under my dress. Even tho I drove myself there, I felt REALLY little looking at all the colorful toys, smelling different baby baths and creams.

What also works for me is putting baby bubble bath in the tub and playing with my rubber duckie. It's an "Original Rubber Duck" by Rich Frog/Lanco, and it's delightfully playful... it is SO squeaky and soft and snuggable. Then after that it's macaroni and cheese + teddy grams time with strawberry milk from a bottle! It's loads of fun. Wish I had some playmates tho.

BeefCube

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have the binky, I have the diaper, but I still feel like an adult. I hear of individuals on the forum becoming "little" and feeling comfortable and secure/safe.

Can any of you give me any advice on becoming "little?"
Well, it differs for every person (seeing how everyone is at a different age and different mentalities) but the top priority is to feel secure. If you feel any inkling of uncomfortableness, it's going to throw you off. The first time I really regressed it was on accident, so this isn't a type of goal you strive to reach, it's a state of mind. But that really was only the first time for me, after that it happened whenever. The only other thing I'd recommend trying is to try doing some of the things you did when you were a child (i.e. a favorite movie or activity).
Ultimately, it's about perception, wear something you find cute that makes you "hnnng" (that's the only way i can describe it) and just cuddle with a stuffed animal and relax, it'll happen, just wait.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm a very childlike adult myself (kids notice a LOT that I'm not like other adults... they're very vocal about it sometimes!)

I volunteer at a children's hospital, and at times I've gotten similar statements from the kiddos. No one believes them when I tell them my age. The real buzzkill comes when they sometimes remark that I'm older than their parents.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
i dun get why anyone want be lil. you dun get to do the big peepul stuff. it borin bein lil. less you get lucky and mommy finds a good daddy

That's what this community has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.