Advice on Baby/Adult Wipes

IncontinentArtist

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I am currently using Huggies Simply Clean Fragrance Free baby wipes when changing my diaper or pull up and the problem I have with these wipes is that they leave a sticky residue on my skin when I use them. Like the way my skin feels in the summer time when I am out side in the heat and humidity and than come in to the AC and my skin ends up feeling sticky after I cool down. Needless to say I am not a fan of these wipes. Any suggestions for a baby/adult wipe that actually gives you a clean feel when you use it?

Ideally I would like to find some that smell like baby wipes or at least how they did years ago in the 90's and early 2000's. If they come in a tube instead of a bag all that much better. But most importantly I am looking for something that gives me a clean feeling when used. Preferably baby wipes because they are just more easily available.

Thanks.

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have no complaints about Pampers and Target’s Up & Up brand.

I‘d also like to find baby scented ones again. Seems that all you see nowadays are ‘aloe’ or ‘spring clean’ or some such modern-baby stuff. I miss the baby smells.

Last edited:

Reward

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've found Walmart's Parents Choice wipes in the pink package are 'generic baby' scented.
I'm not sure there are any other scented wipes, aside from cucumber tea and so on

Reactions: IDKaLittle

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For adult wipes I have been using the Walmart brand of wipes… they work pretty good. I feel clean

Reactions: iluvdps2

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Personally not a fan of disposal wipes I just don't find them all that good, don't really like a lot of the scents or the cost involved. And sometimes if I have a rash or damaged skin down there some of them feel like they are burning.

I know they're not to everyone's taste but reusable wipes are great. There is a few different fabrics they can use for texture, small and easy to wash and dry, not to obvious what they are used for. They can be used with various lotions, oils, soaps or balms to make sure you are clean and skin is nourished, as well as essential oils for scent which also stays on the skin so you don't smell so dirty or like stale wee.

My fave mix is some coconut oil, tea tree body wash and a lavender and a couple drops tea tree essential oil in the water I soak them in, always feel clean, no burning or iritation no residue or stickiness some protection from dry or rash skin and a lovely fresh scent.

If you want to try them check out cheeky wipes they sell starter sets.

Last edited:

IncontinentArtist

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thanks for the input. When I get wipes again I will try either Pampers, Target, or Walmart brands.

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I find rascal and friends diaper wipes work the best

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
diapernh said:
For adult wipes I have been using the Walmart brand of wipes… they work pretty good. I feel clean

These wipes from Walmart - they're cheap, they smell kind of baby'ish, but not so much that I don't use them for odd jobs around the house too.

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I use the walmart brand parents choice fresh scent wipes, they smell pretty close to the late 90s/ early 2000s baby wipes to me. So far they haven't caused any burning, residue, or rash problems.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IamtheLorax said:
I use the walmart brand parents choice fresh scent wipes, they smell pretty close to the late 90s/ early 2000s baby wipes to me. So far they haven't caused any burning, residue, or rash problems.
I can second this recommendation for a good baby wipe. I use the fragrance free and the fresh scent. They are thick and sturdy too.
Parents Choice also has baby wipes that are thinner, try to avoid those.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't use Baby wipes just to small for me to use, but I do enjoy the smell of some of them !!! Like to adult wipes from North Shore been using Supreme Quilted Wipes for sometime now......

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently switched from Pampers complete clean (I think), due to no longer liking the smell to, Huggies extra care Pure, which I much prefer using.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
iluvdps2 said:
These wipes from Walmart - they're cheap, they smell kind of baby'ish, but not so much that I don't use them for odd jobs around the house too.
Yep those are the ones

Hockeyczar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I use Water Wipes

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I second the walmart adult wipes they ar cheap and big

jakenappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Anyone from the UK got any recommendations for a wipe that has the classic smell? As sadly no parents choice or Walmart here

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I use wet wipes, very cooling and moist

coreylee136

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I use parent choice brand

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Pampers Baby Fresh smell like an air freshener or something; and other wipes tend to smell like air fresheners or something other than a soft clean scent.

I've been trying to find the Pampers wipes with the classic scent but I haven't seen them for about a year now :(

BoyLuc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
If you have access to Costco:
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes Fragrance Free
$22.99
900-count Features:
(9) 100 ct Flip-Top Lid Soft Packs
Hypoallergenic