Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MichaelWeston

So, I am unsure of where I fall on the spectrum. I feel like I was meant to be a girl, I have since I was 6-7 as I have stated in the past. Problem being I am a fairly manly man (I have even had really man-ly stereotyped jobs, maybe to make up for it?) I am going to be alone all day tomorrow (No work, no friends, no family, etc). I am 6'4, I have a beard (right now, that is easy to get rid of). I have a manly shape (wide football player shape.) I would like to try to get into a girly state of mind. I have girly design diapers. But what else can I do for low cost to get into that, to see if it really how I feel? I already have long curly hair. What else?

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
So, I am unsure of where I fall on the spectrum. I feel like I was meant to be a girl, I have since I was 6-7 as I have stated in the past. Problem being I am a fairly manly man (I have even had really man-ly stereotyped jobs, maybe to make up for it?) I am going to be alone all day tomorrow (No work, no friends, no family, etc). I am 6'4, I have a beard (right now, that is easy to get rid of). I have a manly shape (wide football player shape.) I would like to try to get into a girly state of mind. I have girly design diapers. But what else can I do for low cost to get into that, to see if it really how I feel? I already have long curly hair. What else?
It's holloween get a costume dress see how you feel .
Look under ebay search adult sissy or adult baby two words .
If you want cute baby dress and night wear.
Just go by bust size and length.
Thrift stores dress but may have a time getting tall all dress may have the short look skirt wise.

M

MichaelWeston

It's holloween get a costume dress see how you feel .
Look under ebay search adult sissy or adult baby two words .
If you want cute baby dress and night wear.
Just go by bust size and length.
Thrift stores dress but may have a time getting tall all dress may have the short look skirt wise.

Never thought about the fact it is Halloween. I haven't done anything for years.
Thanks for advide and search strings! :)

MechanophilicFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You feel dysphoria? Have you thought about exploring what it might mean to be transgender? If you want to make yourself more feminine, plucking, shaving/waxing and makeup can all make you look effeminate. If you make your outward appearance match your inward one it might make you feel more comfortable. Clothes are good too.

M

MichaelWeston

You feel dysphoria? Have you thought about exploring what it might mean to be transgender? If you want to make yourself more feminine, plucking, shaving/waxing and makeup can all make you look effeminate. If you make your outward appearance match your inward one it might make you feel more comfortable. Clothes are good too.

That is a hard thing for me to will myself to do, like I said I have "manly" jobs. I am the CEO/Spokesperson for a large company and I used to be in Law Enforcement. I have considered it many times, and the fact I am 6'4 and I have yet to see a 6'4 woman.. all things that discourage me from doing want I really want.

MechanophilicFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would it make you feel better if I told you I was a 6'4" woman? :p Although admittedly, I don't have a footballer's build...

even if you do it just for yourself, it should be about making you happy. If you've felt strongly about it for many years you ought to speak to a professional, a gender clinic for instance. Or maybe just another trans/questioning person. It can't possibly be good for you to bottle it up.

M

MichaelWeston

Would it make you feel better if I told you I was a 6'4" woman? :p Although admittedly, I don't have a footballer's build...

even if you do it just for yourself, it should be about making you happy. If you've felt strongly about it for many years you ought to speak to a professional, a gender clinic for instance. Or maybe just another trans/questioning person. It can't possibly be good for you to bottle it up.

I wouldn't even know the first place to start. It seems like a huge risk.. like potentially millions of dollars.. to give you an idea of my build:
Me.jpg

MechanophilicFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well... y'know. You only go as far as you want to go with this kind of thing. You said it yourself. "What I really want" if this is what you want, it's a shame to deny it yourself... particularly if you're restrained by societal perception, or judgemental onlookers.

M

MichaelWeston

Well... y'know. You only go as far as you want to go with this kind of thing. You said it yourself. "What I really want" if this is what you want, it's a shame to deny it yourself... particularly if you're restrained by societal perception, or judgemental onlookers.

That is exactly why I wouldn't do it. It is a shame, cause it is how I feel. How would I even go from man, to woman being the owner of a company?

MechanophilicFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's society's problem though, not yours. I can imagine it's difficult. But you never know where support is going to come from. Also, there's no need for you to do these things in the public knowledge.

M

MichaelWeston

That's society's problem though, not yours. I can imagine it's difficult. But you never know where support is going to come from. Also, there's no need for you to do these things in the public knowledge.

Won't it be evident at public events?

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
what helps me to feel the most feminine is to wear panties in particular... I am average height but have a kind of feminine build (great thighs and hips decent butt...) but I've got my fair share of body hair and fast growing facial hair that even though I do have some feminine clothing I still can't see myself as particularly girly like I would like to... I find that panties and allowing my body to move with a little more fluidity, grace, and sensuality I get moments of feminine self expression...

Your mindset is huge!!! As a CEO I'm sure you understand the power of the way you perceive and think, lead to how you act and others act about you... change your mindset on how you feel about yourself and empower yourself!!! Great men and women are not made in this life without first believing in themselves and their cause!!! Then the leap of faith and becoming a leader!!!

M

MichaelWeston

what helps me to feel the most feminine is to wear panties in particular... I am average height but have a kind of feminine build (great thighs and hips decent butt...) but I've got my fair share of body hair and fast growing facial hair that even though I do have some feminine clothing I still can't see myself as particularly girly like I would like to... I find that panties and allowing my body to move with a little more fluidity, grace, and sensuality I get moments of feminine self expression...

Your mindset is huge!!! As a CEO I'm sure you understand the power of the way you perceive and think, lead to how you act and others act about you... change your mindset on how you feel about yourself and empower yourself!!! Great men and women are not made in this life without first believing in themselves and their cause!!! Then the leap of faith and becoming a leader!!!

That was very motivational. As a Psychology major and a CEO I hear ya'

Doing is harder than saying that is for sure. You guys are helping. Maybe if you all keep telling me I will actually go thru with-something.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
We are here for support and advice... we can give you advice until we're blue in the face... but YOU need to empower yourself to take the next steps...

SO!!! that being said... what do you feel to be a plausible next step for yourself???

M

MichaelWeston

We are here for support and advice... we can give you advice until we're blue in the face... but YOU need to empower yourself to take the next steps...

SO!!! that being said... what do you feel to be a plausible next step for yourself???

In my head atleast, the next logical step is to dress more femininely at home. Normally I'd say shave per-se my legs, or paint my toenails. More embrace it and see if it is really what I want. If I feel more like myself. I can for sure dress more feminely. I have a feeling my girlfriend would wonder why my legs were bare (I am hairy but nothing crazy) or why my toenails where painted, Kinda a odd thing, I feel like I wam supposed to be woman, yet I am attracted to them..

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
ok... what kind of clothing do you feel most intrigued by??? in my own experience clothing is a much less frustrating experience than painting nails...

M

MichaelWeston

ok... what kind of clothing do you feel most intrigued by??? in my own experience clothing is a much less frustrating experience than painting nails...

I am not sure, I could not name a piece of clothing besides pant, shirt, undergarments and suits. Any advise on what kind of clothing to look for that will fit a large dude? Why is painting you nails annoying? I did it all the time when I was younger, when I did not give a sh*t what people thought.. I painted my nails until I was 15.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
skirts and shirts (regular tee possibly tank) skirts are the easiest article to have the most control over because they can come in all sorts of lengths!!! so whether you want a flowing effect or short and flirty, you don't usually have to go looking too hard no matter your height... shirts with a broad shouldered male figure is a little harder... but I find that the less man fuzz I can see on the torso the more comfortable I feel with it... either way... skirts (from my male perspective) help with exploring vulnerability and flirtatious body language and give you a way to see your movements and understand their visual impacts... by not having pant legs, different movements and positions will expose you... someone hungry for a bite could be ogling your soft, silky, lace-trimmed femininity... you could blush at the thought and desire to hide or embrace the rush and perhaps entice the notion a little more with the right gestures, attitudes, sensations!!!

as for nails... I'll do my fingers with clear sparkles every rare once in a great while... but I find getting a suitable color and making a clean cut and perfected finish takes more skill than I have patience to learn... to me it's tedious and I am commonly dissatisfied with the results both color and quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.