Advice ideas needed

Myday2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Looking for ideas/advice currently use maxi incontience pads and they pretty thick but night time and weekends I like to go into diapers, my leaking getting ridiculous now. Which ones shall I get ?

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi myday,
this is quite an old thread - but since no one has replied, I'll give it a try.... I think if the pads work for you, I wouldn't necessarily change that as long as they are more or less comfortable to wear. I also tried many of them when my continence problems started and actually found them better than diapers because they were easier to take on and off and allowed more air to the skin. There are also thinner versions that can absorb quite a bit - you have to try a lot before you find the right one.

Anyway - to answer your question: I personally now use flex diapers because the pads no longer worked safely for me. This is probably not the first choice of ABDL's, but these types of diapers are very helpful if you depend on them daily - as long as you can go to the bathroom. They are much easier to put on and take off. They are basically a cross between pants and a diaper, but hold up much more than pants and are easier to change than pants. There are different types depending on the degree of incontinence - Tena Flex for example is quite well known.

Anyway - I think the only way to find the right one is to test it a lot. There are many differences and it depends a lot on the body type and incontinence type what is best.

Reactions: PupSpaz

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
There's also the option to give in to using full diapers all the time. Many have discovered it's simply easier and more convenient to change a full diaper 3 or 4 times a day than to be worried about finding a toilet 20 times a day. Fighting the stigma of wearing / using diapers for your needs often seems to lead to more stress and anxiety than simply using a diaper to make your life more enjoyable.

For some, pads are enough and practical - totally based on your needs. There isn't much to go on here, lol. Pullups work for some, and easier to manipulate if mixing toilet use with protection, but tend to hold less and leak more than diaper and also require removing pants to change.