Advice And Experiences sub forum in diaper talk?

Diaper Talk Forum Additions

• Yes, Put a Roleplay Subforum

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, we don't need a Roleplay Subforum

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, an advice subforum would be nice.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, we don't need an advice subforum.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay, over that past few days ive seen 10 new "advice" threads in diaper talk, taking all the good threads on page two
is this good? no
not to mention a new "play" subforum would be nice.
:confused::confused: :dunno: lol
pardon me on the last part

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You may want to edit the poll as its a bit unclear what the options are

the first "no don't need it" is for not needing the play subforum i assume while the 2nd is "no" is for not needing an advice subforum.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
ummm.......I think he wants a advice or play subforum in diaper talk but Im not sure.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You may want to edit the poll as its a bit unclear what the options are

the first "no don't need it" is for not needing the play subforum i assume while the 2nd is "no" is for not needing an advice subforum.
how do you edit polls?

ummm.......I think he wants a advice or play subforum in diaper talk but Im not sure.
both
what would be in the play subforum?
the play forum is for people who RP or masturbate,
aerobic evercises, and the shower thang, laugh and pee,
put a hose in the back[not in your ass, mind you!] of the diaper
for instant wetting,

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I suggested a play/RP forum before and this idea was shot down with very good reason.

We have a well populated IRC channel that's easy enough to get to, and forums are usually too slow for role-play situations.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1: Roleplaying on forums simply cannot work at all. Period. Roleplaying is something that can only be done via IRC or some other instant messenger program. Forum RP's start off fine, but eventually sink down into people asking others to "reply soon!", and get disjointed when others don't reply or do anything else.

2: We don't need any more subforums, I think. Just because we get a surge of people asking for advice doesn't mean that we automatically need to add an "Advice" sub-forum. After all, if we remove the advice topics, the diaper talk forum would just be filled with "What diaper r u wearing now?"

Advice about Diapers is perfectly suited to the diaper talk forum.

Role
Private
Since we are a support community, I'd imagine the Diaper Talk board would serve as the advice forum for, well... diaper information.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1: Roleplaying on forums simply cannot work at all. Period. Roleplaying is something that can only be done via IRC or some other instant messenger program. Forum RP's start off fine, but eventually sink down into people asking others to "reply soon!", and get disjointed when others don't reply or do anything else.

2: We don't need any more subforums, I think. Just because we get a surge of people asking for advice doesn't mean that we automatically need to add an "Advice" sub-forum. After all, if we remove the advice topics, the diaper talk forum would just be filled with "What diaper r u wearing now?"

Advice about Diapers is perfectly suited to the diaper talk forum.
1. i wasnt talking about just a roleplay subforum.
2. most of the crap just is info that you can easilly find in the wiki. :dunno:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I know various people (including Moo, I think?) have said we will most likely never have a roleplay forum, but I still think it'd be kind of fun to have one. :D

Also, I don't think we need an advice forum. It's not like there are too many advice threads crowding up the forums... that's not the case at all. There's no need for one.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
2. most of the crap just is info that you can easilly find in the wiki.
Even though a lot of things can be found in the wiki there are every time different specifics. In one of those threads where someone asked for something and someone else replied with a wiki link Peachy once said

This is a support forum, not an internet search engine. People don't come here to get a simple link in reply to a question. If we wanted that, we could just set up a google search on the Wiki and close the forum.

Obviously, every case is different, and not every individual case is covered by any Wiki article.
At least show some respect to the person who asked a question and refer to their specific situation. Your behavior is like asking a teacher for help because you haven't understood the material in class and getting the reply "Text book page 245-255"...why bother having teachers for that?
Granted, those kinds of topics do get repetitive, but that's because you may be an old-time user and the person seeking help may be a newbie. Can't blame them for that. Every one of us has been a newbie at times!
and I can't say it any better then that.

Role
Diaper Lover
According to the poll looks like we are going to stick with having our advice threads in their respective categories.

Roleplay = CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.