adult women/juvenille girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all very new. I find myself looking for other women with female littles that are not infants.

I really want a mommie and or a daddy. It is scary knowing I am alone to take care of myself.

How do you find a mommie?

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hahahaha, you and me both, Thersa.

Welcome to ADISC. ^_^

Well, I don't exactly know how to go about getting a mommy, because I've never had one. But I assume you'd need to develop a strong friendship with a female and "come out of the closet to her" and hope for a miracle, that she'll want to be your mommy. It's pretty rare.

And then of course, I think you can like, hire a mommy off some websites. You have to pay for her, though. But, if you ask me, it wouldn't be the same.

Your call.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the Site, Thersa :) Have a good time here.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...This wouldn't be the place to find a mommy here, since it's not a dating site...Hopefully that's not the reason you joined this site....

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to the site...This wouldn't be the place to find a mommy here, since it's not a dating site...Hopefully that's not the reason you joined this site....
LOL One can only hope. =P

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
There are women into the caring/dominating side, who may not be infantilists per se but are willing to adapt their needs to yours. I have known a couple who get the concept though did not actually form such a partnership. That said, this is absolutely not the place to find a mommy. This is a great place to find fellow anime enthusiasts; not so much for women wanting to join in live role-playing games. I would add that compatible personalities should be the first priority, not compatible fetishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.