Adult stroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittlesfirehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was talking with my new daddy about wheelchairs and I showed him an adult stroller.We both want one so he can use it instead of a wheelchair.i can find some kind of reasonable ones on craigslist far away.i was wondering Though how the babies feel in the stroller?im kinda nervous about being seen in one.Id rather use an Ecv but daddy says I'm too little.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sounds like it would be fun to be pushed around in one but I would be nervous at first to.

C

Cherub

Well, travel to a city/town that is far enough away from your home town/city, so that no one will know you. After all, you're not likely to ever come across those people again. That or go out for a nature walk on a nature path. Probably not likely to come across too many people out there either.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I have a convaid cx-18...stroller...

I've been out in public quite a lot of times...although I'm not able to walk very far and us a wheelchair anyhow...

It was hard the first few times...

But, after a bit it was very relaxing...and for me relaxing is difficult...

ElectricalEngineer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I spend some time in mine everyday, usually last thing. With the harness fastenned it is like being in a big hug. It is, I think, myfavoirite item of kit.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've thought about a convaid, but only for conventions. I would rather have a powerchair if Abale (Hebrew for daddy) isn't around.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Power chair!

Yes, I've thought of that..but don't have a vehicle to haul it with...

A least easily...I could make a lift or something for my truck...but tailgate is really high...

Courtney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was talking with my new daddy about wheelchairs and I showed him an adult stroller.We both want one so he can use it instead of a wheelchair.i can find some kind of reasonable ones on craigslist far away.i was wondering Though how the babies feel in the stroller?im kinda nervous about being seen in one.Id rather use an Ecv but daddy says I'm too little.

The strollers that I've seen for older children and adults are wheelchairs that are designed to be use like he stroller. The ones I have seen are very expensive, and are not self propelled like a standard wheelchair. This would require having a caretaker actually push the person in the stroller. I have wanted one of these for a long time, along with a large size car seat.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would melt into it from embarrassment if I was in public in an adult stroller. I think this is going too far, its like you are showing the world what you are into. In your house/backyard, I'm ok with that.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I would melt into it from embarrassment if I was in public in an adult stroller. I think this is going too far, its like you are showing the world what you are into. In your house/backyard, I'm ok with that.

I can understand that feeling.

But, besides Autism, I myself also have Cerebral Palsy which affects my legs, and being in a wheelchair or adult stroller chair would not be seen as "out of place".

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other

But, besides Autism, I myself also have Cerebral Palsy which affects my legs, and being in a wheelchair or adult stroller chair would not be seen as "out of place".

Me too,

I use a wheelchair quite often...due to some serious physical issues...

I can see that if your completely able bodied using a wheelchair may seem embarrassing...or out of place...

IMHO

skittlesfirehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
i agree i too have cp and need a wheelchair or ecv for theme parks and such

- - - Updated - - -

i agree i too have cp and need a wheelchair or ecv for theme parks and such

babydavie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I would definitely want a stroller....and have seen the ones designed for individuals with special needs.... I would even like to have someone push me in public....if it was the right setting...

Status
Not open for further replies.