adult sized potty

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If there was one available would you buy it and what would you like to have? Original old school design with the guard in front or new almost like a toilet. Also what color would be your choice. Would you use it instead of your diaper or as well as your diaper, just a thought

Maybe, if the price was affordable. I’d probably get something simple, more of the old school design. I actually have a small toddler potty I keep around just for shits and giggles, though it doesn’t get used for its intended purpose.

You would have to modify an existing disability potty ... how good are you with vacuum forming and plastic welding ?

good question, just curious what the interest was and if any one remembers using one and would use again if they could

Potties aren't interesting to me. I'm not completely limited to baby stuff but in terms of how I deal with eliminations, it's diapers or I might as well go back to completely adult stuff.

You can build an Adult Size potty chair or get one for home depot for $147
bronze-medline-commodes-.jpg

Then the Baby Potty chairs
d169df77f945a1e81f6b60fc2dd80a26.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333 and CuddleBear2
Nah; why would I want a potty when I have my diapers? 😋 Also, you may have better luck if you post this question in the 'Adult Baby' sub-forum.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I don't remember using one but I think I remember seeing one - the type that fits over a regular toilet seat.

Although I have thought about it, I'm not sure I would ever actually get one. For the record, I think I would like the more old-style type.

I wear my potty.

• Haha
Reactions: fetishpro and LittlePrince
I've asked about this before. A lot of camping toilets are very similar to potties and are suitable.

Perhaps surprising none of the major ABDL product suppliers have tried this... maybe too much of a niche market as it would be expensive to make and we all like our nappies too much, but potty training roleplay (with frequent accidents and eventual return to nappies?) would probably interest some.

Reactions: fetishpro
A potty is useful to have around if you are not full-time in nappies, or if you don't like making a mess in your nappy, because they still let you go where you are without having to go to the bathroom. I don't really have much use for one because I use my nappy for everything most of the time. I would consider getting an adult-sized one if I wanted to stay out of nappies for a longer period. Potty chairs are a little different because they allow you do a poo while sitting down doing something else, which is much more difficult in a nappy. I used to have one, which I enjoyed using in my rare excursions into deep role play.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've actually seen one that looked like the one for toddlers but in adult size. it was a gag prize on the local tv show but it was very much real. they refered to it as a night bowl

Reactions: binkyb
Why not just use the potty in the bathroom? DUH!

Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue
I keep saying I need to make one. Maybe with a 3D printer some day, make lots of little bits and weld them, then paint and varnish.

MrPurple said:
I keep saying I need to make one. Maybe with a 3D printer some day, make lots of little bits and weld them, then paint and varnish.
How good are you at sculpting ? ✏
May be cheaper and faster to create a fiberglass mold for all the parts ... of course very few folks can stand working with the stuff 😷

KitsuneFox said:
How good are you at sculpting ? ✏
May be cheaper and faster to create a fiberglass mold for all the parts ... of course very few folks can stand working with the stuff 😷

I’ve never worked with it!

1. Sculpt your design from styrofoam
2. Cover in epoxy
3. Make a make a resin mold of this
4. Clean up resin casting
5. Vaccuform the resin with plastic

Enjoy your potty.

1116192238.jpg
Pardon the clutter in my bedroom.
But this is my potty chair I sometime use for some "no diaper time".

I am using this one without the lid. Feeling like a real toddler.

Most of al because it is sittng in the middle of the room in front of the tv.
On the fridge is my potty chart. and next to my potty i have wet wipes and some pull-ups in case i didnt make it.

Mommy takes me potty every 45 minutes and makes me sit on my potty for 5 minutes to make tinkels or a stinky.

The potty is 30 cm high. I think i wil be spray painting it to make it more abdl.

It is the Bo-Camp portable toilet.

Attachments

• vbaac70006_7272_01_nl.jpg
    vbaac70006_7272_01_nl.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
Back