Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
hi,what do you all use or recommend in good dependable diaper bags?

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I used to use a tool bag, that way it didn't look like a diaper bag, I just bought a baby diaper bag now though, but I mostly use it for other babyish things besides diapers.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Usually people carry bags like these: http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2255980

"I" don't because well...nvm anyhoo. People carry them in bags and other's use maybe pocketbooks ahh Idk.

Good Dependable Diaper Bags would be the popular brands "Skip hop" supposed to be a indestructible bag.

Although if you want to remain discreet there are other bags preferable like as "Tyger Woods" suggested. Also, maybe game bags, laptop cases, etc...

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My aides use a shoulder bag. Doesn't look babyish. Does work well

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Consider a bag with two main compartments, ideally both zippered. One compartment will hold the diapers, etc. The other will hold the excuse for the bag - laptop, notebook, kindle, tools, etc. People you pass by will assume it is an <excuse> bag anyway. Those watching you for longer or who know you might get suspicious if an excuse doesn't come out of the bag, or if an excuse comes from elsewhere, such as another bag.

That is, unless you want your diaper bag to look like a diaper bag.

On that note, I wonder if anyone has tried to market yoga bags with zip-out pads. While a larger diaper bag will hold adult diapers, the pad that comes with them will usually be too small.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Consider a bag with two main compartments, ideally both zippered. One compartment will hold the diapers, etc. The other will hold the excuse for the bag - laptop, notebook, kindle, tools, etc. People you pass by will assume it is an <excuse> bag anyway. Those watching you for longer or who know you might get suspicious if an excuse doesn't come out of the bag, or if an excuse comes from elsewhere, such as another bag.

That is, unless you want your diaper bag to look like a diaper bag.

On that note, I wonder if anyone has tried to market yoga bags with zip-out pads. While a larger diaper bag will hold adult diapers, the pad that comes with them will usually be too small.

If we are talking about a bag to walk around with to hold a diaper, then this is what I actually do. My laptop bag has a few compartments, and one of them i keep a spare diaper in, just in case I ever need a change in a public place.

- - - Updated - - -

like as "Tyger Woods" suggested.

but i'm not good at golf...

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

Excellent point and as a bonus, the diapers can act as an extra cushion for the laptop!

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
In my experience (been changed in the handicapped stall of a bathroom hundreds of times) that level of thought and planning is unnecessary. Just use a bag that is easy to carry and doesn't look out of the ordinary. It's really very easy

rustypins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Briefcase..... Or since you don't wear "Briefs", would it be called a "Diapercase?"

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use a backpack. My favorite backpack is the 5.11 Tactical Rush 24, it is an amazing backpack and I use it for all sorts of different things. Its great because it has three main compartments, one in the front thats for pens, hard drives, etc., then the large main compartment which can hold books, laptop, notepads, etc., and finally theres a "hidden" compartment thats behind the straps thats meant to hold a water bladder. The really neat thing is that the large main compartment has 4 zippered compartments that can hold things and then you still have the rest of the area open for larger things. I've used this bag for when I used to be in school, to carry my photography equipment while traveling, and yes as a diaper bag. The zippered compartments are great because you can store the wipes, baby powder, rash cream, etc., in there and you can then place diapers in the rest of the compartment. I definitely recommend this bag. Its not the cheapest bag, but it will definitely stand up to a beating.

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Greetings, BitterGrey ! - i am very anxious to meet You at the TeddyCon in my town this weekend. - I had asked my dear friend of many years, "DiaperedDad" to come along with me to the event, and i am glad that He was invited be on the discussion panel with You. - See You there ! - kee

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Hope to see you there. Maybe we'll have a chance to compare diaper bags too.

Status
Not open for further replies.