Adult Size Jake Costume? (Never Land Pirate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRyan

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Note: If this belongs in Off-Topic instead, please do let a moderator know so they can move it there.

Anyways, I was hoping someone knew where I could buy an Adult Size Jake (Neverland Pirate) costume/outfit?

I'd prefer a costume like this, but in adult size: https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Jake-and-the-Neverland-Pirates-Deluxe-Jake-Costume/dp/B0091KDLIS

If not, then how I could make one myself? I'm limited on funds currently and would like to have it bought/delivered or finished by Halloween, but it's not end of the world if it takes more time.

It looks simple enough to make yourself if you have sewing skills. Google is your friend as far as finding possible adult one.

I would very much say that even if you found someone willing to custom make this for you, a good trip to some Goodwill and other second hand clothes stores and maybe a costume shop should be able to make a really cute version of this at a fraction the cost. Gawsh, I feel like you could just combine a couple generic pirate outfits and get pretty much exactly this.

I would warn about that, that it might not be rather recognizable. On an adult frame you'll probably just come across a bit buccaneer like. That being said, something a bit stealthy might have been the point. Sewing or otherwise attaching the letters JAKE on the banana might be a nice way of giving it the more touch that makes it who it is.

A super bargain version of this could just take a white t-shirt, vest, boots, jeans, and a banana and with some alterations, some really basic sewing or (if you must gluing) and you could put "something together" with.. probably generic "pirate" accessories from your local costume shop.

Thanks to the both of you for advice, will most likely go this route when I get around to investing my time and money in a costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back