Adult pacifier

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
Not the ones that look like this

Those are mass produced in China and sold by just about every ABDL shop around. The tip deflates very fast, and you will need 2 or 3 to suckle continually .

ZombieHugs

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
IMO, AdultPacifier (for sized up shield that still has the build of a legit baby paci)/PacifiersRUs (same teats as the former but with vintage shields) have the best ones. Much more expensive but in a different league of comfort. I'll leave my old review here, and say that since the review I've bought two more and far prefer latex which is way more comfy.

Veljie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
littleforbig
ABU
and I think Rearz has some
I don't but from littleforbig on principal, a while back there was a big controversy because a beautiful Transgendered female (M to F) was refused a modelling job based on her gender, She was told "their regular customers wouldn't want to see outfits modeled by a trans person"

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
They have the sane end caps and guards

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I don't but from littleforbig on principal, a while back there was a big controversy because a beautiful Transgendered female (M to F) was refused a modelling job based on her gender, She was told "their regular customers wouldn't want to see outfits modeled by a trans person"
I myself would like to model for using diapers pacifiers but donno where to start with that

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I bought a 3 pack of Little For Big pacifiers three years ago and I'm still using the original one. The silicone really lasts.