Not open for further replies.

Graywolf745

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone have poblems wfth adult pacifier aggravating their gag reflex

What paci are you using 🤨

I use nuk5 and they are definitely nowhere near causing a gag reflex.

Haven’t tried the bigger sizes that pop up from time to time, someone had mentioned on another thread that the nuk10 was an issue and that’s likely a good possibility as the 7 looked massive lol

There are different designs and tips of tit you can get. If you have a gag reflex on the one you have tried to go on a smaller tit.

I have the same experience of gagging with a nuk5. Plus all the "adult" pacifiers are cheaply made and don't refill with air properly unless you burn a hole through the end cap. I use the largest size Mam paci without any issue.

I have been seriously considering buying a pacifier. I have a very easy gag reflex I think I am going to start with one from the dollar store just to see if I like the sensation. I don't want to spend a fortune on a paci and not like it. I have been delving younger and younger lately and I think that it would be a happy sensation.

LittleAndrea said:
I have been seriously considering buying a pacifier. I have a very easy gag reflex I think I am going to start with one from the dollar store just to see if I like the sensation. I don't want to spend a fortune on a paci and not like it. I have been delving younger and younger lately and I think that it would be a happy sensation.

I think that you will be pleasantly surprised. I was not a pacifier kid, I was a thumb sucker. That said, I could not understand how everybody liked them. I thought that I was missing something. I was! It does take a little bit to get used to, but after I did I really likes it. Something very relaxing about falling asleep with it in your mouth, and then waking up with it. Sometimes you will waken with a drooly face.....you'll get used to it, it just adds to the realism🧷🧷

They are pricey, I think that you have a good plan, get a cheap one first and go from there.

Let us know what you think.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndrea
It should all be about the depth of penetration of that paci. The normal size would only tickle the tongue - BUT - now go to real
penis length penetration and the gag reflux will be almost automatic and even more so if pushed way to the back of the mouth.
In the extreme interests of safety do not lock or fasten a penis paci in place for a person with the gag reflex !

Sound like your useing a over sized pacifier should go that deep into your mouth

Well if it isn't a sizing factor maybe it is a (toxic) taste of foreign plastic rubber latex what have you materials.
Good golly have you no taste in paci's let alone other aspects of adult baby play things ?

I only gag if a penis goes down my throat. Wait I am a guy so no this has never happened

I have a NUK infants that I really like and an adult. The adult stays in my mouth better, but I drool more with it causing kinker sores, so if I want my paci for a long time I suck my little one. Katie

I have one from adultpacifier.com. I got the size 5, knowing the 7 would be too big. At first, I gagged, but then, I thought, "Oh, yeah! I have a nose to breathe through."

Believe it or not, it helped.

I had one from Little for Big. There was a manufacturing error on mine that caused a hole to be torn in it. Otherwise, it was great!

I have quite a few of these from various places e.g. Little for Big, Rearz, Babypants.com. From outward appearance all of them have the exact same shape, style, depth and teat material (silicone) but I find they're very different in the way they feel to me in my mouth. Some are softer and easy to gently suck on, others are pretty stiff and have a lot of resistance in the teat. Even though all of them would be more or less acceptable to me and none of them ever triggered a gag reflex, I really like the softer ones. My favorite is one I got from Rearz with a pacifier clip attached that is just right - it's my goto whenever I'm by myself or at bed time since it's my easiest and most comfortable one to suck on and I never lose it when I'm sleeping. I think there probably is a significant amount of personal preference in what makes a paci most comfortable to someone. My suggestion would be to try several until you find one that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back