Adult one piece pajamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dljonathan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's my best bet live in Canada.

These are the absolute best I have ever tried.

BUT, they are EXPENSIVE, and you have to get your sizing right...

And they also take a long time to arrive because they are CUSTOM MADE just for you...

With all that said, they are THE BEST footy pajamas I have ever ordered, and totally worth it...

Thank you. appreciate it. I like soft things.... they do big and tall as well. I have been looking around and this looks like my best bet.
They look so big and puffy and soft.

Last edited:
Snug as a bug is a Canadian company.
they do fit a bit snug and are more of a slim cut.
I also have some for sale in Med and Large
PM me if intersted

diapeybabybrian said:

These are the absolute best I have ever tried.

BUT, they are EXPENSIVE, and you have to get your sizing right...

And they also take a long time to arrive because they are CUSTOM MADE just for you...

With all that said, they are THE BEST footy pajamas I have ever ordered, and totally worth it...
The last time I tried to contact donann I got no reply. They did not respond to email or phone. Unless anyone knows any different I think they may not be still trading.

Am 6,3 hard to find things in my size. thank you though.

Last edited:
Is it me? I got feeling thar is lots of abdl dl people in the uk. and why.

I forgot to mention
welcome to the formes from Manitoba

sissybaby34 said:
The last time I tried to contact donann I got no reply. They did not respond to email or phone. Unless anyone knows any different I think they may not be still trading.
They're probably really busy fulfilling orders, because they say orders take around 30 business days before they are even shipped...

But the quality of the product I received made it entirely worth the wait, and the price.

I do however recommend ordering a bigger size than you need.

For example, if you're 6'0, you should order a 6'4. (That way when you sleep you don't get squished).

Also, pay attention to the UK shoe size conversion.

Other than that, I can't recommend them enough.

If you order soon, you'll have an excellent pair of footy pajamas ready for next Winter.

Overall the Pajamas cost me right around $100 USD.

But if you love footy pajamas as much as I do, (and you appreciate super quality), it's worth every penny.

Reactions: sissybaby34
diapeybabybrian said:
They're probably really busy fulfilling orders, because they say orders take around 30 business days before they are even shipped...

But the quality of the product I received made it entirely worth the wait, and the price.

I do however recommend ordering a bigger size than you need.

For example, if you're 6'0, you should order a 6'4. (That way when you sleep you don't get squished).

Also, pay attention to the UK shoe size conversion.

Other than that, I can't recommend them enough.

If you order soon, you'll have an excellent pair of footy pajamas ready for next Winter.

Overall the Pajamas cost me right around $100 USD.

But if you love footy pajamas as much as I do, (and you appreciate super quality), it's worth every penny.
when did you last order?

I ordered in early December of last year, and I believe I received my order in like mid-February.

It was a little stressful because the International tracking they provided didn't show any progress,

And then all of a sudden one day it arrived!

Reactions: sissybaby34
dljonathan said:
What's my best bet live in Canada.
I have a set of footed PJs with a good. I’m not really into the AB side of things, however these are cozy on cold winter evenings. I don’t think I wore them at all this past winter. I have to take them off before going to bed, or I get overheated and sweat.

I believe I ordered them from Amazon.

I love my rearz footed onesies. I made the mistake of accidentally ordering the small size once, but at 180cm and 83kg the large fits me perfectly. Made in the PRC so some people might not appreciate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back