adult disposables made to look like baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zakrawr

bambino

bambino bianco

biboon

ABU super dry 'kids' diapers (they try to look like the original plastic pampers baby dry, but for adults)

ABU extra thick overnights (they try to look like the original plastic luvs but for adults)

shame the last 2 i can't buy as they only take credit cards. :frown::sad:

it's funny tho i wouldn't consider myself AB at all really, but babyish looking nappies i love and the pampers smell and babyish prints.
maybe i'm like 10% AB, 90% DL.

anyone alse know of any other adult diapers with designs on? or that look babyish?

would love to get my hands on some really absorbent asian diapers and i don't mean thin crap ones like perfect and Dr P.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
where can i get them all >_> i know bambunos and that it i want to see the others

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Hmm... I don't know of any others, but I have a question for you. Do any of these diapers have the "Pampers smell"?

M

Mako

FYI, I've been hearing quite a few people have been getting their orders screwed over by ABU and have gotten no response from them when trying to contact. I'd advise avoiding them till they get their act together.

Role
ok that sound slike a plan but what is the ABU website

Z

zakrawr

FYI, I've been hearing quite a few people have been getting their orders screwed over by ABU and have gotten no response from them when trying to contact. I'd advise avoiding them till they get their act together.
funny that.
as i've seen a few ppl on diaperbook and diaperspace wearing the 2 types of diaper ABU sell.

Role
do they have anything form ABU in a smaller size cause im skinny as a rail

Z

zakrawr

do they have anything form ABU in a smaller size cause im skinny as a rail
nah they don't do small.

i'm luckily slim but not skinny anymore.

if your really skinny you should be able to fit into pampers size 7 without modifying them tho.

Role
>_> see ive been told that before but idk where to get them since the stores around here are unavalable

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I didn't know there were other adult baby diapers besides bambinos. Those look cute :p

M

Mako

funny that.
as i've seen a few ppl on diaperbook and diaperspace wearing the 2 types of diaper ABU sell.
I meant only as of recent, ABU used to respond quite quickly, and in many of the other places I visit, publicly when they found out a customer was having trouble. Then a few months ago, a lot of people all started having issues receiving their orders and ABU was completely silent. Though they may have fixed their issues, I'd suggest anyone looking to buy, make sure they've cleaned up that mess first.
Also I've heard a lot of issues with their sizing, their medium is more like a large in standard diaper sizes.

Z

zakrawr

I meant only as of recent, ABU used to respond quite quickly, and in many of the other places I visit, publicly when they found out a customer was having trouble. Then a few months ago, a lot of people all started having issues receiving their orders and ABU was completely silent. Though they may have fixed their issues, I'd suggest anyone looking to buy, make sure they've cleaned up that mess first.
Also I've heard a lot of issues with their sizing, their medium is more like a large in standard diaper sizes.
oh.

yeah a few diaper companies have weird sizes too. tender care medium are like a small.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What's with Pampers Underjams? Are they really limited and does that mean they are no longer available new?

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Do they have printable diaper tabs I can add to my diapees somewhere on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.