Adult Diapers

puddie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Okay I’m new to abdl but I’m trying to purchase diapers on Amazon or some that is for sure discreet packaging and I’m just wondering if anyone has anything they could send me links to. I’m a plus sized little 🤧 so please anything help I just wanna get right things and size.

Reactions: Edgewater

LilHotRod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Amazon is a decent place to start. If unsure about sizing, you can find sample packs on there too. As far as discreet shipping goes, usually, yes. However, I got a couple of the Rearz variety sampler packs and on the box was a label that read “Adult Diaper Sampler Pack” or “Adult Briefs Sampler Pack”. Something along those lines. There was a complaint about it in the reviews, but it was a while before I was looking at them and figured maybe they don’t ship that way anymore so I got them anyway. Mine had that label on there too. But, I had them delivered to a locker as I do with everything that I can since I’m in an apartment. Otherwise, buying directly from the AB/DL retailers will for sure get you discreet shipping.

Seabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try nappies r us, there good and always and always come discrete packaging

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Adultclothdiaper.com

Extremely discreet packaging . Fantastic customer service, high quality product.

littledinogoesrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Amazon is a crear choice, discrete packaging and variety of choices

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
NorthShore used to send out a free sampler pack of their products. This might be a good place for you to start if you’re looking for quality disposable products.

Hellsreach

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Im big and the tykables I got fit great.. are super comfortable and they have a good verity. I personally like there "ultra" diapers.

Reactions: Edgewater and DiaperDusk72

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes North Shore does to send out a few free samples plus they do have discreet shipping .
That how I findley finger what I needed and like and needed !
MagaMax are some of my favorites !!

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Northshore is quite discreet. They will even ship to your local Walgreens where you can pick-up. This is mainly how I get my diapers.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, this is just my opinion.

I don't understand why ppl go to Amazon instead of directly to the supplier. All of the ABDL diaper manufacturers/suppliers ship in discreet packaging. Why make Amazon the middle man? I mean why should Amazon get a slice of the pie when they don't participate in the process of producing our ABDL diapers and products? So why should Amazon financially benefit? Why not go directly to the source and financially support the companies that put the time and effort to actually making the products? So what if Amazon offers it cheaper(not always though). Amazon should have no skin in this game.

Reactions: Zeke and Edgewater

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just received this months shipment from Northshore in their normal plan cardboard packaging.
Fully agree with my good friend above, why involve Amazon when the Suppliers will ship to you and in many cases for less money.
Northshore has excellent customer service and provide free samples.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
Ok, this is just my opinion.

I don't understand why ppl go to Amazon instead of directly to the supplier. All of the ABDL diaper manufacturers/suppliers ship in discreet packaging. Why make Amazon the middle man? I mean why should Amazon get a slice of the pie when they don't participate in the process of producing our ABDL diapers and products? So why should Amazon financially benefit? Why not go directly to the source and financially support the companies that put the time and effort to actually making the products? So what if Amazon offers it cheaper(not always though). Amazon should have no skin in this game.
Because Bezos and his ex-wife have expensive lifestyles to support!

• Haha