Adult Diapers: What Deserves a Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Before I say anything, I am NOT going to buy online. Too many risks associated with it, and too much money. Maybe one day, but not now.
Well, if you ever do decide to buy online, try Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com. If you have a problem, I can have the complain directly sent to the owner. I know some friends of his. However, you probably won't have a problem, because I know he's a good guy and a DL himself in fact. I'm actually going to meet him Sept 6th at a diaper party. He's bringing some abena's for me from the warehouse.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well, I just had an adventure of going through about 7 stores, looking for Large Maximum-Strength Depends. Some stores didn't have 'em, and in others I ran into some friends.

Oh well, I'll try later...

Role
Diaper Lover
Are there any diapers that you can buy in stores that are nearly as thick as Bambinos are supposed to be? I find myself tempted to buy them despite their price tag because I always find myself disappointed about how thick mine aren't, but I'm hesitant to have any sent through the mail.

As a side question, are Bambinos really that great? I understand that that's a very subjective question, but they seem to be popular within the community. Are they really comfortable enough and of good enough quality to justify the price tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.