Adult diapers for wetness

DDR92

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Would it be a good idea to wear a diaper if I'm leaking from the front, back and have genital sweating? What's the best tabbed briefs with the soft plastic for under $20 a pack?

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
diapers will make the sweating worse, and unless youre talking store brand not very absorbent diapers you wont find anything for less than 20$ a pack. make sure to take care of your skin if you do start wearing, as the constantly damp skin will not be a fun time if not taken care of. if your leaking is relatively mild you might try some sort of pad instead so your skin can breathe better.

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Theses are what I was talking about in my post. I love them and the company Lmedco is awesome. They even have free shipping on ALL orders. They are my go to when I buy them myself. You can also get samples

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-074651.png
    Screenshot_20221022-074651.png
    125 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: surprise35

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Twinmom said:
Theses are what I was talking about in my post. I love them and the company Lmedco is awesome. They even have free shipping on ALL orders. They are my go to when I buy them myself. You can also get samples
I use these exact same ones in the day under my pants. They are often cheaper than the ones I have to use at night for my bedwetting.