Adult diapers for wetness

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDR92

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Would it be a good idea to wear a diaper if I'm leaking from the front, back and have genital sweating? What's the best tabbed briefs with the soft plastic for under $20 a pack?

Reactions: Diprs2
diapers will make the sweating worse, and unless youre talking store brand not very absorbent diapers you wont find anything for less than 20$ a pack. make sure to take care of your skin if you do start wearing, as the constantly damp skin will not be a fun time if not taken care of. if your leaking is relatively mild you might try some sort of pad instead so your skin can breathe better.

Theses are what I was talking about in my post. I love them and the company Lmedco is awesome. They even have free shipping on ALL orders. They are my go to when I buy them myself. You can also get samples

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-074651.png
    Screenshot_20221022-074651.png
    125 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Diprs2 and surprise35
Twinmom said:
Theses are what I was talking about in my post. I love them and the company Lmedco is awesome. They even have free shipping on ALL orders. They are my go to when I buy them myself. You can also get samples
I use these exact same ones in the day under my pants. They are often cheaper than the ones I have to use at night for my bedwetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back