Adult Crib/Cot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice but lots and lots of pennies.

but I also think so want to go to really enjoy that.

Hee hee.

sisi said:

Nice but lots and lots of pennies.

but I also think so want to go to really enjoy that.

Hee hee.

I Aggree Sisi, Especally when converting it to US Dollars and cents, Still i want it but it is just not worth the cost.

Cribs are nice, but I want to eventually have a bed with pretty pink curtains on them so that I can feel like a princess when I go to sleep!

That's closer to what I'd like than many I've seen, although too narrow and it seems like the rail is too high when lowered relative to where the mattress would be. If I were local and had the space, I'd still be pretty tempted but I think if I never go through with that, it'll have to be a custom job.

Wow, nice opportunity for someone to get a bigger sized crib :D I wondered if that front rail goes lower as well, because that is quite hard to do, but I guess that kind of solution works too.

I bid $1 including shipping, because I'm really broke and really cheap and really want it... though with my handyman skills it would be a little awkward explaining to the house mates why they are helping me set up an adult crib.

Haha; I actually kinda genuinely need a crib too. I have horrific night terrors and there's been a few times that I ended up falling/flying out of bed and really hurting myself or other people who were trying to wake me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back