💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey everyone, I was wondering if I would use kids boosters or adult boosters with Goodnites. I feel like adult ones would be too big. Just wanted to get everyone’s opinion first

Reactions: Dan885iel
I would go with the smaller ones. The adult size will probably be too wide. Actually something I had considered tying. I’ve have used a size 7 as a stuffer in Goodnites a bunch of times. Although not the same as a booster of course. But I haven’t tried actual boosters yet. Not sure if they give dimensions or not but that would be nice to know the length and width before buying them.

Reactions: LilxFawn
CJPadder said:
I would go with the smaller ones. The adult size will probably be too wide. Actually something I had considered tying. I’ve have used a size 7 as a stuffer in Goodnites a bunch of times. Although not the same as a booster of course. But I haven’t tried actual boosters yet. Not sure if they give dimensions or not but that would be nice to know the length and width before buying them.
It seems like the kid ones would be a better fit, but I honestly don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’ll look at the dimensions of both

I use the kid ones in my son's Goodnites, and they're plenty big. I think the adult ones would be too long and/or too wide.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Back