Adult bed wetting triggers ?

Bonobo2301

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I know this post doesn't really help but I would advise not to purposefully lose control of your bladder in the event that being ABDL becomes no longer appealing or you are in a situation where you cannot get diapers or be able to use them.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Don't you mean drive on the right and driver on the left? 😂

Truck or lorry?

Yes, my wife was a Brit. Our home was divided by a common language!!!
44T Artic with a 45ft tri axle trailer right hand drive and drive on left side of the road

Last edited:

Bodyfluids

ABDL boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Does things trigger your bedwetting or is yours totally random ?
For me it’s being over tired and to much drink (no alcohol ) to soon before bed and every so often it’s random as one or other of the factors is not present !
p/s I never wet as a child , and I’m now 46 male been having night time settings for 6 years and it’s been getting worse this year
For me, the main problem is that I have trouble peeing, even when I have a big urge. This is one of the symptoms of a disease I have. I am well cared for, but I have to live with it. I have to "push hard", sometimes only to make a small jet. I force myself not to let envy hurt my bladder. I wear diapers, because after a while, the pee comes out by itself. Often, even if I lower my diaper to pee in the toilet, my bladder ends up emptying itself later, in my diaper. I’m between control and "let go" all the time.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I stay away from sleep aids.
I do not take sleeping aids either but my best correlation to the few times per year I have an accident while sleeping in my training underwear and pp seems to be when I am overly very tired.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was dreaming that I was peeing last night and sure enough I wet myself! I have not done that in so many many years. The thing is… I wanted to wet the bed in the last couple years but it would never happen. When I wear diapers I lay awake more I think. So, of course I wasn’t wearing diapers last night because that’s not a normal thing for me. Luckily I woke up fast enough that only my pants were wet and not the sheets that I know of. I don’t know how to feel about it. I am shocked I think, and don’t know if I’m happy or scared it’ll happen again!
Don't be shocked - it has happened to probably 90% of the world population at some point in their lives. Yes - it will probably happen again to you about dreaming of peeing while you sleep but for me I can recall about 6 times in my life I have had this dream in some form and only about 2 or 3 times I actually wet while sleeping and then waking up. That may seem about 50% and a high number to most people, but this is over a 50+ year life span so far. Not a big deal.......

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet my Nappy 99 out of 100 nights regardless of how much or how little I drink before hand, the only thing that changes is how many times my bladder wakes me before emptying anyway.
Hardly anything to drink 4 hours before bed will see me woken aything between 4 and 10 times per night with only about 200 ml in the Nappy come morning.
Not worrying about quantity will result in around 1,250 litres with only 1 or 3 wakings so most of the Nappy gets filled with me having no awareness of my bladder going off.

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
My bedwetting doesn't have any specific triggers. It's just something that happens most nights.
It is the same for me, whether I drink before bed or not once I am fast asleep I just wake up very wet and have no sense of even needing to go. I am a very deep sleeper these past few years and was shocked awake wetting the bed. I have been wearing a good thick diaper ever since.

sport1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I can decide not wet the bed if I go to bed slightly dehydrated… waking up in the morning is miserable, I get leg cramps, and I don’t sleep as well if I do… so I’ve opted for diapers. I’ve just embraced them.
I can relate to that but in my case being also a diabetic this is bad so must stay hydrated which feeds my incontinence.