Adult bed wetting triggers ?

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Alcohol and caffeine. Know a lot of people will single out spicy food, but I can straight up eat ghost peppers, and they've never caused an issue. Caffeine is an irritant and will make me purge during the day (as soon as water hits me in the shower I'm pissing my brains out) but booze, get me a few glasses of gin and I am gone!

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Melatonin and a liter of water before bed.

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
It's dreaming about peeing that gets me everytime. Whenever I do l pee my bed.
I always found that if I am dreaming of peeing it is my urgent sign to get up and go to the bathroom. Sometimes I made it and sometimes not but as I got older I would fall into a deeper sleep and not even get the sign only to wake in a wet bed . My other problem was my blood pressure, I would jump up to go to the bathroom and promptly get too dizzy to walk there so I would end up wetting the bedroom carpet and leave a trail to the bathroom. Not fun at all so the night diapers solved both problems for me and my Urologist seems to agree.

Smackers17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was dreaming that I was peeing last night and sure enough I wet myself! I have not done that in so many many years. The thing is… I wanted to wet the bed in the last couple years but it would never happen. When I wear diapers I lay awake more I think. So, of course I wasn’t wearing diapers last night because that’s not a normal thing for me. Luckily I woke up fast enough that only my pants were wet and not the sheets that I know of. I don’t know how to feel about it. I am shocked I think, and don’t know if I’m happy or scared it’ll happen again!

Atomic01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
being very cold.. drinking before bed ... i realized when i am super relaxed no TV on or any noise pitch black room when i fall asleep I wake up with a fuller diaper than usual.

Imasoaked1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does things trigger your bedwetting or is yours totally random ?
For me it’s being over tired and to much drink (no alcohol ) to soon before bed and every so often it’s random as one or other of the factors is not present !
p/s I never wet as a child , and I’m now 46 male been having night time settings for 6 years and it’s been getting worse this year
Triggers seem to be the excess of outer conditions, be it not volume of intake. Too much caffeine, or cold meds, stressed/ anxiety or fatigued, or even if you have a drink of alcohol. All increases. Just part of it. Seems you have similar incon issues

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I was dreaming that I was peeing last night and sure enough I wet myself! I have not done that in so many many years. The thing is… I wanted to wet the bed in the last couple years but it would never happen. When I wear diapers I lay awake more I think. So, of course I wasn’t wearing diapers last night because that’s not a normal thing for me. Luckily I woke up fast enough that only my pants were wet and not the sheets that I know of. I don’t know how to feel about it. I am shocked I think, and don’t know if I’m happy or scared it’ll happen again!
Yeah. I have memory of wetting myself whilst dreaming of going to the toilet. I was always disappointed because that time I wasn't diaperd!!

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
So....I've been noticing this as of late, and I'll give a lot of credit to the surge in liquid consumption and deep sleep, does anyone else tend to have more frequent accidents when they're on a diet/exercise program with the end goal of losing weight? I've been going through more of my stash the past few weeks, had a close encounter in the store yesterday and lost it yesterday when on the phone with my uncle (with practice I've learned to wear something with him). Been dropping the pounds but good god, 20+ times in the bathroom during the day 4+ at night IF I wake up in time

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well last drink was at 8.30 only cup of tea and I went for a pee before bed , diapered up must have been asleep by 9:30pm , awoke around midnight felt my diaper and yes I've still peed it so a soda over load or stress not the cause

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Opps. Looks like Siri is correct.

li·ter
/ˈlēdər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of water under standard conditions, now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (about 1.75 pints).
    "a liter bottle of wine"
You must be British. Your spelling is the British spelling. My spelling is the American spelling.

jessraven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Alcohol is a big no no for me before bed or even a nap. I remember the first time I peed the bed as an adult it was terrifying and it was only after having a couple glasses of wine. Now I find that stress makes me wet. I’m now wetting in bed 3-4 times per week and there are days where I feel perfectly ok and then I still do it. I’ve even woken myself up peeing involuntarily and that is a really crazy feeling.

jess

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Alcohol is a big no no for me before bed or even a nap. I remember the first time I peed the bed as an adult it was terrifying and it was only after having a couple glasses of wine. Now I find that stress makes me wet. I’m now wetting in bed 3-4 times per week and there are days where I feel perfectly ok and then I still do it. I’ve even woken myself up peeing involuntarily and that is a really crazy feeling.

jess
You sound like the female version of me , same number of times a week and some times awake mid flow
I don't drink at all in the week as I drive a truck

CheshireCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yep as my pint and gallon are bigger than yours and your colour is yellow and I did maths at school
I wear nappies and driver on the left 😉🤣
Don't you mean drive on the right and driver on the left? 😂

You sound like the female version of me , same number of times a week and some times awake mid flow
I don't drink at all in the week as I drive a truck
Truck or lorry?

Yes, my wife was a Brit. Our home was divided by a common language!!!