Adult bed wetters

I wear diapers most nights for my bedwetting which came back over two years ago, at first it was from super high stress at the time but since it still seems to come and go. Even if I don't wet the bed I am up 3 or 4 times a night to pee so I often just wear a diaper in case of accidents and to get a good night sleep.
I don't have daytime accidents yet but I'm getting closer and closer, I've almost wet my pants a few times in the past month.
I have a urologist that I do see about all this and I've tried a couple medications that don't really seem to work for me.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, jocastacicely95 and 1 other person
I've been a bed wetter my whole life , sometimes accidental sometimes just cause I don't want to get up I am always diapered at night now for those reasons , little leaks in the daytime that pull ups can handle for now

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and Wetshisbed
tucoy1 said:
amazing with the new pull ups, they pull all the moisture away from you, so you miss that sexy feeling of being wet in cloth diapers. Even thou, still need plastic pants on to keep from side leaks at night. I personally love the warm wet feelings.

The new pull ups do wick moisture, but I find when I wake up with one on from a full bedwetting incident, they are plenty full and but for the plastic pants holding them up would sag like crazy. I will wonder downstairs and get a cup of coffee and read the paper. Once supplemented again its that same feeling of being in a fully soaked cloth diaper. Frankly I don't mind wet diapers to a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, JOCKMAN and 1 other person
Do you wear silouttes or Always discreet? If you soak them like I do after 5 or 6 hours, you feel like a woman who just had sex.I like the plastic pants on at nighttime, no leaks!! while on my side.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
I was a bedwetter until I was fifteen. I occasionally still wet the bed if I have a lot of fluids at night or I am really stressed out. I try to keep pull-ups on hand as it usually comes in spurts of two-three days at a time.

Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control
I started that way but it turned out to just be the first symptom of my oab and urge incontinence. Over time, daytime urges became severe and soon after I started having significant leaks when those urges hit.

Reactions: Diprs2
lifelong bedwetter

I started with some problems but then when older slowed down the last time I wet the bed was about13yrs.I did great for several yrs then in my 50's started wetting again and have been in diapers since my wife requires them to keep her and the bed dry.I also started having troubles during the day.

I am a lifelong enuretic and have maximum 1-2 dry nights per month. Deep sleep plus nocturnal polyuria that causes heavy wetting. Never had any daytime accidents.

Started wetting the beed over 20 years ago and haven't had a fully dry night in over 2 years and very few dry days for the last year or two. It feels very strange and nerve wracking not to be in a nappy or pull up for more than a few minutes at a time.

So, I had an odd episode over the weekend. I've developed an red meat allergy and had a bad reaction where I was sick (threw up), and woke up passed out on the floor of my room. I woke up and really had to void my bladder but I could not get up. Is there truly such a thing as sleep paralysis?

FudgedInLuvs said:
So, I had an odd episode over the weekend. I've developed an red meat allergy and had a bad reaction where I was sick (threw up), and woke up passed out on the floor of my room. I woke up and really had to void my bladder but I could not get up. Is there truly such a thing as sleep paralysis?
Sounds like you have been bitten by a lone Star tick. That's the only way you will develop an allergy to red meat

Yes, sleep paralysis is real, I've experienced it several times. It's very scary!!!

Yes, I am one and not for all that long - that's mainly the reason why I'm on here. ^^

I've had problems with my bladder for the last couple of years and wet the bed three times during roughly the last two months (and two days ago while - or rather briefly after - waking up), which is the reason I currently wear diapers to bed. I don't wear during the day, even though there were some close calls indeed.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and BabySkye75
You are lucky to not have problems during the day.I didn't use to as older can not always make it.

I bedwet when I am under extreme stress, I never go to bed anymore without protection after having to buy a new mattress. I’ve tried the usual things of voiding before bed but still find myself wet in the am. During the day I can hold my pee but some times I have accidents, kinda sux most times I’m good but have had the embarrassment of having to drive home in soiled clothes thank god for rubber floor mats

I am incontinent, so I have to wear diapers 24/7. At home, I always have to wear nothing but shirt and diapers. Nothing that covers up my diapers can be worn when home

Last edited:
Steve2000 said:
I am incontinent, so I have to wear diapers 24/7. At home, I always have to wear nothing but shirt and diapers. Nothing that covers up my diapers can be worn when home
What does your urologist say about that?

Your fantasies, or your discussions about your D/s lifestyle, don't belong in the Incontinence forum.

Reactions: Deleted member 53185
When at home alone sometimes wear the diaper and shirt its so much easier when accidents happen.

Lilpampy19 said:
Since my nocturnal enuresis ended at the age of 9, I have since had 4 bedwetting accidents as an adult and never understood the reason as each incident was years apart. Needless to say I was not wearing a diaper on any occasion and thus completely soaked my bed. Since it was so rare, I never thought anything else of it and have been dry since.
Mostly the same. Now in my night routine, unless I plan on wearing, I go to the toilet right before bed and stop drinking anything 2 hours before going to sleep. I hope it will keep me safe; I don't like wetting the bed, and even more so than I sleep with my girlfriend :/

Back