Adult bed wetters

Bedwetter1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, furry121 and 6 others
Lifelong with occasional to frequent issues at night so I'm diapered EVERY night. Daytime control is OK except for occasional stress leakage or post void leakage so for daytime I wear a Northshore pullup every day.

Reactions: Diprs2 and mommysgirlthing
I sometimes have accidents still, had one like two days ago, it can very embarrassing, because to me "accident" also means I am not wearing a dip (well obvs but thought I would clarify) . Day time contol is okay, if laugh hard or sneeze sometimes "leaks happen" but for the most part I dont have accidents. The only reason they are embarrassing is because of trauma tho from when I was a kid, lol should probs get over that hahaha XD *realizing that isnt funny, lmao*

Reactions: Diprs2
I have the occasional night time accident probably twice a month... It just happens, and on a very rare occasion when my ibs plays up i might have a bad day time accident (2), but thats really rare.. most of the time i catch it.

I have full day time control. Have never has issues. With that said-was a chronic every night bedwetter until about the age of 13 or so, then slowly got some night time control, but never have been able to get what you could describe as reliably dry at night. I wet my bed with some frequency through high school and college and since then (I am now 31) my bedwetting has become a little worse. I go in streaks. Will be dry sometimes 8-12 days, then wet for 5 of the next 7 o 8 nights. I wear pull up diapers and plastic pants to bed just to avoid the drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot, Jr2012 and 1 other person
amazing with the new pull ups, they pull all the moisture away from you, so you miss that sexy feeling of being wet in cloth diapers. Even thou, still need plastic pants on to keep from side leaks at night. I personally love the warm wet feelings.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot, Jr2012 and 1 other person
Welcome, You are not alone.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
Adult bedwetter here

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot and Jr2012
I wet the bed between approximately 11 & 13 years old. I haven't since.

Since my nocturnal enuresis ended at the age of 9, I have since had 4 bedwetting accidents as an adult and never understood the reason as each incident was years apart. Needless to say I was not wearing a diaper on any occasion and thus completely soaked my bed. Since it was so rare, I never thought anything else of it and have been dry since. The last incident was maybe 2 years ago. Maybe it was stress related or something. If it ever happens again, hopefully its at a time when i'm all diapered up. I'm sort of expecting it to happen again at some point.

I have noctural polyuria (NP) which results in my brain failing to reduce the amount of liquid my kidneys process at night. Coupled with the fact that I DO NOT WAKE UP for anything, it results in nightly accidents. It's around a liter a night if I manage it well, or 2 liters after a night out. It started when I was around 10-12 so it's pretty much engrained into who I am. I rarely have day time accidents. I am also recently a little so have been wearing 24/7 for about 4 months now (which has it's own effects on day time accidents).

Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control
I used to have just night wetting now wet 24/7

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and BabySkye75
jocastacicely95 said:
I used to have just night wetting now wet 24/7
Same here.

My bed wetting started with the occasional accidents during the night .. now-a-days I wet heavy every night .

Yay for slowly deteriorating nerves !

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, swirrll and 1 other person
KitsuneFox said:
My bed wetting started with the occasional accidents during the night .. now-a-days I wet heavy every night .

Yay for slowly deteriorating nerves !
When mine came back it was just the same but within 6 months maybe less I was wetting evey night.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot and Jr2012
Thebabyfrank26 said:
Hello I am in nappies now 247

A word of advice, you should be posting this content in the AB section. Also, RTFM on posting in each section.

Reactions: Deleted member 53185, Zeke, Mauiman and 1 other person
One here.

I bedwet because when I don’t move for an extended amount of time, my muscles kind of loosen up, but too much to the point where I let go.

yeah, it's mainly why i wear. I have a bit of a fried up liver from long term use of prescription pills when I had pneumonia (yet, needed them, better than being dead) and it can trigger me some nights, others, I developed some food sensitivities from it, and if I have ed meat I won't have dry sheets. Little of column A, little of column B, will be long lasting, probably not permanent, but I have my good nights, my bad nights, and most importantly, my Goodnites

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and BlueStringBean
Back