Adult Babys on Fetlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyInk

Contributor
Hey guys I seem to be using fetlife.com alot recently and was wondering if anyone else used it. If so add me my user is NZ_Pup. I'm a 19 year old casual guy. Flick me a message im open and I won't judge. See you guys around :D

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey man nice to meet you! I have a fetlife, my username is nites. Pretty easy to find me. :) You can add me as a friend if you want. And feel free to message me any time, here or on fetlife. Im always up for meeting new people.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i used to use it (before my parents found it and destroyed my account) and it was fun for a very short while, until guys pretending to be girls started talking to me asking me to come visit them, that they had all the diapers i'd ever need and they'd buy me cute clothes. at first i figured i'd play along (just to get stuff) but eventually it became a big problem, and people kept talking to me that i didnt wanna talk to. plus the cool people/mommies i met there were all too busy to talk to me and people we're nice only a short while. the picture display/navigation was very easy to use, and i liked the function of being able to say all the things you were into. through that i actually found more stuff i didnt know about that then intrigued me after learning it existed lol but alas, i no longer have my account there, and idk if i wanna go back, since i have no way to get to there (i use college computers) and no way to post pictures. but, my experience there was very short-lived, so perhaps i didnt get to experience all the benefits that draw so many to it.

S

Speck

What do you know, another New Zealander.

Yeah I don't use Fetlife at all, but I kick around here a bit. I also live in Greytown too, if that's of any interest.

See you around, maybe. :3

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I got fetlife but dont check it often but if you want hit me up user name is the same as on here just message me and say adisc first or bad things happen ie. Blocked

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use fetlife semi oftenly, same name as this account, but its nice to see a few adisc people on there.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I too have an account there as well...

Same name as here.

But, I rarely check it...maybe once every month or so...

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm on fetlife using an embarrassing name I intend to change, but I will friend you there

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have a Fetlife account but I just stopped using for multitude of reasons. The first was the creeps. So many people just messaging me for nasty pics. Ah nope. Not gonna send pics other than the one or two pacifier pics I have on there. Good luck finding anything valuable in a closeup of my paci. The second was that I would often go on there just to see who in the AB world was close to me. Not for dating or sexual reasons, but to find someone who has same interests as me that I could hang out with in real life and do real life things. The potential. I found one person here in my small town I currently live in, but she was very...rude. She wanted real life pics sent to her on FL (which I didn't know how to do), so I offered to email her the pics of real life me doing normal real life things, but she declined and said she has no ambition of even talking to me again for reasons I have yet to know. She's the same age as me and currently has a Daddy who is like 40 something years in another state she has never met and she has made it clear on her profile that all messages to her are off limits without the permission of her Daddy, so to me it just seems like she's very...exclusive. And has zero trust (that part I don't blame her) but really? Turn down everyone who attempts to hold a simple casual conversation? Good thing I never did meet her.

Other than that, FL just brings me false hope much like real life dating sites bring me. So I'm pretty much done with it. Done with people thinking whenever I say "hi" it automatically means I want diaper sex when that's not the case. So you can find me on FL, I forgot my name but it's close to Pacilover or my ADISC username, but I'm rarely on there.

pilchers

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, Im on fetlife and I think its fantastic. You get out what you put in (so to speak). I think this site is kinds creepy because a hell of a lot of people here are pretending to be incp, are afraid of who they are and are perpetuating negative impressions of the wider kink community.

on fetlife Im friends with trannies, blood whores, whiney ABs, mistresses, masters, sados and a billion other kinky folk who are all just "normal" people who function in society on many levels from high court judges to pilots to community carers.

The key to finding a partner is not to focus on one (hopefully) tiny aspect of your life... My wife and I met biking, then we went camping, we talked about so many different topics and shared different views... then we had sex... then I told her i wear nappies... then we gad sex again and went out for coffee.

If you focus on your fetish and make it your all then you have very little to offer someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.