Adult baby

Jschuster1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What is it like to be an adult baby. I wanna wear a onesie

Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
I think that if you are truly AB, you just know it, you feel it. It is in how you look at and think about things.

I am not sure it is something that you just... "try on for size". If you are AB, you knew it a long time ago.

Reactions: Jschuster1991, ABdrew, newAB43 and 1 other person
it's different for everyone
Do you wear diapers? have a fascination with onesies?
Put them on and you will know what it's like
might be something you love might be meh about it
only you can find out

Reactions: newAB43
Jschuster1991 said:
What is it like to be an adult baby. I wanna wear a onesie
if you want to wear a onesie go for it! get it in the colour or pattern you like to feel good in It. It will bring you your own personal feelings. You may like it right away you may not. I found finding my little side is a work in progress. It is just slowly making its way to where I feel comfortable enough to accept it. I’ve found it quite freeing. Keep an open mind and listen to your feelings.

Try it and see how it feels. I've always been AB, but for most of the time I only wore diapers and plastic pants. I finally bought a onesie a few years ago and I was very surprised how much I liked it. Then I got a teddy bear and now I don't know how I ever slept without one.

A good diaper, taped up nice and snug is like a hug around your bottom, and it's very comforting. A onesie extends that feeling to the rest of your torso, and it keeps your diaper nice and tight even when it gets wet and starts to sag. It really complements the diaper experience in my opinion.

Don't be afraid to explore your little side. It may just surprise you.

littlemoosey said:
I think that if you are truly AB, you just know it, you feel it. It is in how you look at and think about things.

I am not sure it is something that you just... "try on for size". If you are AB, you knew it a long time ago.
Well I'm a DL and I had explored the AB side only to realize I wasn't AB at all. I was just curious. Maybe OP is a DL and wanting to explore AB. Asking is never wrong and I wish I had a community to ask before exploring. Of course OP is gonna get a plethora of answers and opinions and the only true way to experience being an AB is to be an AB.

SparkyDog said:
it's different for everyone
Do you wear diapers? have a fascination with onesies?
Put them on and you will know what it's like
might be something you love might be meh about it
only you can find out
I wear diaper like all the time and it feels good to wear it

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and SparkyDog
Back