Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnBabygurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I saw that this was mentioned before however no clip was ever provided. I accidentally ran into an Adult Baby Clip from the "1000 ways to die" TV show. Below is the link to the clip

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/bzpnv8/1000-ways-to-die-

Which makes me worry about drop side adult baby cribs now... anyone have a drop side crib? If so be careful!

The bars should not be spaced wide enough to get your head through. But also, that crib did not use official crib hardware. Mine could never do that. It takes some effort to operate the latch, and there is on on each side. Obviously not pleased with the dialog of that little snippet.

ArchtopK said:
The bars should not be spaced wide enough to get your head through. But also, that crib did not use official crib hardware. Mine could never do that. It takes some effort to operate the latch, and there is on on each side. Obviously not pleased with the dialog of that little snippet.

I agree with all of what you said.

I watched the video and it made me feel a little sick and I've seen a lot of gore and horror films

Im just getting blank screen wont allow me to watch xx

No wonder ABDLs have such a bad name when this is the garbage that is shown to the public...

Sheepies said:
No wonder ABDLs have such a bad name when this is the garbage that is shown to the public...
I didn't watch the clip but I have seen that show a few times. They have a way of always mocking and making it sound like the person that gets killed deserved it or should have expected it. Like it was some sort of twisted and ironic justice that they got killed.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

If it were up to me for a crib, it would be one that opens in a swing rather than a flat drop.
That, and, I wouldn't be dumb enough to put my head through the bars AND shake it.

That was awful.

<sigh>

More than likely, none of it was true, or if there was a case of a man choking himself in a crib, there was something else involved. I used to watch the show and all the episodes seemed ridiculous and unbelievable.

Sheepies said:

Seriously... that clip made me feel pretty dang low, and the extent of my regression is usually just a paci and plushy. The writers are dicks.

1000 Ways to Die is awful. Not only is the show incredibly mean-spirited, but the deaths in the show are so drastically altered that they might as well be fictional.

For instance, with the ABDL segment, no ABDL has ever died this way. The death was based off of real babies who have died thanks to drop down cribs. However, they can't showcase an infant dying because of their drop down crib. So the writers sat around and said "What if instead of having an actual baby die, we change it so that one of those freak adult babies dies instead? Yeah, that's a really good idea. They deserve to die like this" (they literally said "Nighty night. You sick freak" in the show) and BAM!!! Now 1000 Ways to Die has a segment with an ABDL dying in it.

And it's not just the ABDL segment. They do this for ALL their segments. For instance, in 1993, there was a lawyer named Garry Hoy who died because he tried to prove that the glass in a skyscraper was unbreakable via trying to crash through the window and bouncing back off. But the window gave through and he fell to his death. Sure, what he did was stupid and reckless, and you can call him an idiot and make what you want of it, but from what I read, he did this many many times before dying, and he was apparently a respected figure.
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/window.asp

This is how 1000 Ways to Die portrayed his death.
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/owmwa1/1000-ways-to-die-

Everyone they portray on 1000 Ways to Die is either a total idiot you can laugh at, or a monster who you cheer their death, and it's all fake, and only to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Reactions: Trevor
ArchtopK said:

I totally agree with you! I hated the way the guy said it all.

- - - Updated - - -

ArchtopK said:

Gsmax said:
1000 Ways to Die is awful. Not only is the show incredibly mean-spirited, but the deaths in the show are so drastically altered that they might as well be fictional.

For instance, with the ABDL segment, no ABDL has ever died this way. The death was based off of real babies who have died thanks to drop down cribs. However, they can't showcase an infant dying because of their drop down crib. So the writers sat around and said "What if instead of having an actual baby die, we change it so that one of those freak adult babies dies instead? Yeah, that's a really good idea. They deserve to die like this" (they literally said "Nighty night. You sick freak" in the show) and BAM!!! Now 1000 Ways to Die has a segment with an ABDL dying in it.

And it's not just the ABDL segment. They do this for ALL their segments. For instance, in 1993, there was a lawyer named Garry Hoy who died because he tried to prove that the glass in a skyscraper was unbreakable via trying to crash through the window and bouncing back off. But the window gave through and he fell to his death. Sure, what he did was stupid and reckless, and you can call him an idiot and make what you want of it, but from what I read, he did this many many times before dying, and he was apparently a respected figure.
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/window.asp

This is how 1000 Ways to Die portrayed his death.
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/owmwa1/1000-ways-to-die-

Everyone they portray on 1000 Ways to Die is either a total idiot you can laugh at, or a monster who you cheer their death, and it's all fake, and only to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

You are so right... I really hated how the guy sounded! Thanks for sharing the info! :)

There are cases of babies being hurt, and maybe even killed in cribs with drop rails. Perhaps they were not latched properly, maybe there were more than one child in the crib at one time, or maybe it was a defective product. either way, they are outlawed now. it is not even legal to sell a used drop crib at a garage sale. In the video, they mocked the very real term SIDS, they probably though that was very clever.

If you were going to have your own nursery and build your own crib, one would think you would pay attention to some crib safety. Anything is possible but the manor this tragic event was presented is atrocious.

dogboy said:
More than likely, none of it was true, or if there was a case of a man choking himself in a crib, there was something else involved. I used to watch the show and all the episodes seemed ridiculous and unbelievable.

I have never watched that TV show in the first place.
I am not interested is watching "video nasties".
One Saudi Police "Beheading" put up on YouTube was enough for me.

caitianx said:
I have never watched that TV show in the first place.
I am not interested is watching "video nasties".
One Saudi Police "Beheading" put up on YouTube was enough for me.

Yeah, I've eliminated those sort of things from my viewing diet. I find that I have to be careful as to the things I expose myself to. It can really get to you after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back