Adult Baby Nursery

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So, somebody opens up an AB nursery just down the street from you, complete with an outdoor playground, big and little tricycles to ride, and big and kids size swing sets. A full nursery inside, cribs, high chairs, play mats, baby gyms. All kinds of baby toys. 20 dollars an hour.. Would you go? HECK YEAH!

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Seasonedcitizen and cprdr
sure i'd go in a heartbeat

20 an hour?? HELL TO THE YES!

No...if this was in another town close by then I probably would but I wouldn't if it was that close to my residence.

I would go if it was 100 per hour. That is for sure one of my dreams. I have also considered opening one up of course I don't have the money too.

I would at the very least go check it out. Tour the facilities, ask about what happens there, and other things. Though I would probably go at least once as well.

I would rather something that was a little older with like learning centers and arts and crafts. But the playground sounds amazing!

Honestly, if it was something like the next town over or far enough to where I wouldn’t be recognized, I’d at least check it out.

Not close to home. Also I would watch for cameras. Not everyone has a kind heart.

Think of the expense of getting your own furniture. It would be worth it to go with your caregiver as you would with a child.

It would be funny to find some of your friends there. I'll bet that would be awkward. If it was out of town, I probably would.

You betcha I'd go!! Sounds like a happy happy time :3

Katie2fingers said:
So, somebody opens up an AB nursery just down the street from you, complete with an outdoor playground, big and little tricycles to ride, and big and kids size swing sets. A full nursery inside, cribs, high chairs, play mats, baby gyms. All kinds of baby toys. 20 dollars an hour.. Would you go? HECK YEAH!
Shoot yeah I’d go!

Back