"Adult" baby food discontinued

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yesterday I saw a report on the local news that my favorite "adult baby food" has been discontinued. Pastina (little star shaped pasta) is a yummy treat
that I've been eating pretty much my entire life and now it's gone. I still have a little left here at home but once it's gone, it's gone for good. I even
sent an e-mail to one of the manufacturers and they got back to me right away but reiterated that it is no longer in production. I spent a good portion of today
scouring the internet for sources to no avail. My wife has been calling and physically visiting stores again to no avail. It's a sad day for this big baby :cry:

Reactions: medfet878 and BABYTIGERCUB

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm sorry to hear the news. A lot of the foods I eat get discontinued as well. But there are plenty of other baby or kids foods you can try.

Reactions: medfet878

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
BuffedBaby said:
Yesterday I saw a report on the local news that my favorite "adult baby food" has been discontinued. Pastina (little star shaped pasta) is a yummy treat
that I've been eating pretty much my entire life and now it's gone. I still have a little left here at home but once it's gone, it's gone for good. I even
sent an e-mail to one of the manufacturers and they got back to me right away but reiterated that it is no longer in production. I spent a good portion of today
scouring the internet for sources to no avail. My wife has been calling and physically visiting stores again to no avail. It's a sad day for this big baby :cry:
I'm with you I Grew up on that I did find a replacement by another Italian company that makes one similar to pastina I'm not sure what state you live in you might check on amazon I seen them listed on Amazon good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_20230106_210451.jpg
    IMG_20230106_210451.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: medfet878