diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have been looking for abdl bedding for a long time I know about tykables has anyone found a cheaper solution?

What I am after as well is a lightweight blanket that would be about queen bed size or at least twin xl.

look on eaby or etsy

diaperfooties said:
I have been looking for abdl bedding for a long time I know about tykables has anyone found a cheaper solution?

What I am after as well is a lightweight blanket that would be about queen bed size or at least twin xl.
Also, if you’re into just childish patterns, plenty of stores sell childish bedding in a Queen. I got a ballerina themed duvet cover and matching pillowcases at Kohl’s in queen. Very littlespace and makes me happy.

pgfdp said:
Also, if you’re into just childish patterns, plenty of stores sell childish bedding in a Queen. I got a ballerina themed duvet cover and matching pillowcases at Kohl’s in queen. Very littlespace and makes me happy.
Yes I love childish everything it makes me feel at home.

Here in Canada there is a chain of stores called ‘fabricland’. They have lottttsssss of fabrics in all sorts of baby and toddler prints... Your options at a fabric store would be fantastic, ask them to cut you a slice a bit bigger than and queen sized sheet then try to find someone who can hem it into a sheet!!!! They even sell the materials to make it into a fitted sheet... make a pillow too and you have a full set of cute dinosaurs or teddy bears or whatever you pick 🦖

GDNTSKID said:
Pillowfort at Target usually carries up to a queen size of sheet sets. I also have have found $20 fleece throws that are also up to queen size on sites like hayneedle. Just have to do some Googling.
Thanks for the suggestion there are a lot of cute ones on there.

neophyte said:
Here in Canada there is a chain of stores called ‘fabricland’. They have lottttsssss of fabrics in all sorts of baby and toddler prints... Your options at a fabric store would be fantastic, ask them to cut you a slice a bit bigger than and queen sized sheet then try to find someone who can hem it into a sheet!!!! They even sell the materials to make it into a fitted sheet... make a pillow too and you have a full set of cute dinosaurs or teddy bears or whatever you pick 🦖
That is a very good idea as well I do know someone that probably would hem it for me with no problem.

What about for a king size bed has anyone found options for that size?

Reactions: stewie
My bedding is Pokemon themed regardless of adult or baby :D

BabyBoyRyan said:
My bedding is Pokemon themed regardless of adult or baby :D
Love Pokemon clothing and bedding.

Reactions: BabyBoyRyan
I've bought some childish print bedding from Ikea and Finlayson.
Duvet covers are the same size, except for the smallest babies, so I've bought sets with pillow covers and duvet covers with cute, childish animal print on them.

My last serious girlfriend got me some Batman bedsheets. I've also found some Star Wars bedsheets that make me feel little when I go to bed.
I do swap them out for the super high threadcount sheets when I have an "overnight guest" over.

I got a great idea for a comforter. Baby theme on one side and normal theme on the other. During the day the normal side is up and at night you reverse it. Child theme sheets can stay since they are covered.

Reactions: TyphaHare
Figured I would update with a picture of my bedding I bought off Amazon.IMG_20190719_230455_compress15.jpg

Reactions: chuck, babyfuntime and TyphaHare
I've honestly tried really hard to find vintage cartoon bedding from the 80s. It's everywhere to be honest however the sizes are not. We have a queen size bed and with the dog in the bed I'm not planning on downsizing LOL.
It seems like all vintage bed sheets are there single or full they don't go up to Queen. I've honestly thought about taking a flat sheet and adding white fabric on either side and turning it into a fitted sheet but that would be a lot of sewing and Taking with rare vintage fabric.
For now I guess I'll just stick with pink

I have PAW PATROL sheets and blankies from WALMART.

caitianx said:
I have PAW PATROL sheets and blankies from WALMART.
Queen size?

This reply is kind of an add-on idea for you. Instead of a normal blanket, I settled on a weighted blanket. The security from the weight of the blanket is simply amazing and I fall asleep almost instantly every night feeling safe and secure like when my mom would tuck me in with as a kid. I settled on one from a place made in the USA called SensaCalm. They are highly customisable- I was able to get mine with a custom monogram and added a nice duvet with snaps and a zipper. If you wanted one you can get solid colors premade for cheaper, however the childish designs only come on their smaller premade blankets. If you have the cash, you can custom order one. I might buy another duvet for mine now that you got me thinking about it! Too bad they don't have vintage Thundercats designs!

There's actually a bunch of their solid colored blankets on 50% off clearance right now. If you wanted you could get one of those and sew a cuter blanket on top. Amazon has weighted blankets too, but be careful because most are made in China and tend to break.

Hopefully this wasn't too outside the scope of this thread. Just thought I'd share some ideas!

Last edited:
Back