ADOSC.org (sic)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
This is new, I'm pretty sure. I've accidentally thumbed "adosc.org" on my phone a bazillion times, but until today, I'd never found myself at the website of the Anglican Diocese of South Carolina. It would seem that our newest URL neighbor, a mere one letter off, is a church.

I wonder what they think of being next door to a fetish site? (Yes, I know ADISC isn't just a fetish site, but this seems like an opportunity for all the least flattering generalizations. ;))

Am I blind, or did this just happen? Domain was (last) registered in September...

KitsuneFox

* Yip *
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
May be a bit confusing if someone hits the "i" instead of the "o" .

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't think I've made that typo, or at least not often. My mistake is more often "ADSIC.org" and that is still up for grabs.

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hey I’ve been to that church before when I was stationed at FT Jackson in Columbia SC it’s about 1 1/2 hrs away. I can’t imagine someone from the parish accidentally stumbling upon this website

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
May be a bit confusing if someone hits the "i" instead of the "o" .
Well, I'm sure we'll all be accepting of any accidental recruits.

I don't think I've made that typo, or at least not often. My mistake is more often "ADSIC.org" and that is still up for grabs.
ADSIC happens to me when I've got a real keyboard. My phone, however, begs for ADOSC, especially in portrait orientation where each of my fat thumbs covers five keys on the virtual keyboard.

I can’t imagine someone from the parish accidentally stumbling upon this website
It would seem to be a matter for probability at this point.

Last edited: