Adorable Pajamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

I just found the most adorable pajama/footie sleeper thing, its mostly for furries but I guess anyone AB/TB might like it to.
Hannah's Pajamas!

Does anyone have any experience ordering from them?

More like "furry sleeper" am I right? (get it because "furry" and "footy" both start with "F")

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This seriously made me squee.
The skunk one is so cute! <3
If I had the money, I would totally order one. D:

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Oh wow they are wonderful. I don't wear pajamas but he got nice hoodies i would get

Mimble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
those are sooo awesome! if only I could order them. <3 the raccoon.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
thank gawd my mom signed me up for gst,so now i get 60$ every 3 months,,ill have enough by october to get one ^_^

S

Secret

thank gawd my mom signed me up for gst,so now i get 60$ every 3 months,,ill have enough by october to get one ^_^
Lucky!

I just hope that there open by the time I go off to college because if I ordered one my parents would probably think im mentaly insane and acting wierd, they wouldnt understand if I got one. :sad:

But I want to get the raccoon one sooooo badly! Its so adorable!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Aw man, now I want to be a furry. Those look so cool.

By the way, the furry thing was a joke. please don't convert me.

S

Secret

I am so hopeing that this company is open when im in college, I want one soooo badly! It reminds me of this little footie sleeper I had when I was a baby and it had a hood an ears. It really brought back memories.

F

Falkio

You guys all know that, deep down, furry or not, you'd wear one of these.

I wouldn't mind getting a bear sleeper.

S

Secret

I would get the raccoon on but instead of gray I would have it purple and the stomach a darker grey purple!

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, this rocks, I definitely want one and I'm not even a fur (at least a hoodie, maybe I can get a custom?). Thanks Secret, this is awesome! :D

J

JessePup

I would love to have one. I bet my mom woud get it for me. She already knows that I like to wear diapers. Mabey if I have one of these it would be easy to explain being a fur to her. Plus having a husky sleeper would be so cute. :) :) :)

KaylaRoo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hannah's Pajamas totally rule! Before I started making fursuits, I wanted to test it out on something cheaper, so I made myself some furry pjs:
1245486197.sharaye_bloo_roo_sleeper.jpg

No where near Hannah's PJ's quality, but hey I like it. I just made it tooo big, but its very comfy, and has no slip stuff on the bottom of the feety's.

Status
Not open for further replies.