Admitting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperDiablo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So after 20 years of ABDL thoughts and scattered actions Im ready to admit it.

I am Jordan and I am an Adult baby. It is who I am and I am ok with it.

Thanks everybody

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97, checkingoutall, CookieMonstah and 11 others
To thy self be true.

DiaperDiablo said:

Thanks everybody

That's a huge first step! Congratulations! I remember the first time I posted my introduction on here, and the weird, naughty thrill of actually TYPING that I love diapers was such an odd feeling. It took me about a week or 2 before the thrill calmed, and I think I needed a few months to a few years for it to actually turn to acceptance.

It's a neverending journey to full acceptance. I'd wager even those who live the a lifestyle 24/7 still have moments of attempted reconciliation between their adult and baby life. Do what feels right and always remember that you're worthy of feeling loved.

Reactions: joydl19, Punku, RadioactiveSquirrel and 2 others
BigKid25 said:
That's a huge first step! Congratulations! I remember the first time I posted my introduction on here, and the weird, naughty thrill of actually TYPING that I love diapers was such an odd feeling. It took me about a week or 2 before the thrill calmed, and I think I needed a few months to a few years for it to actually turn to acceptance.

It's a neverending journey to full acceptance. I'd wager even those who live the a lifestyle 24/7 still have moments of attempted reconciliation between their adult and baby life. Do what feels right and always remember that you're worthy of feeling loved.

Bigkid has it right, full acceptance takes some time no matter how much you embrace it. There is nothing wrong with that either as everyone has their own milestones and thoughts to work past. I wear diapers or pull ups 24/7, have a mommy and an auntie yet at times I still fall back into mini-bouts of self-doubt about abdl. Thankfully you’ll find ways to work around that and it gets easier over time.

Granted I didnt utilize Adisc till last year and this site has been a big help so kudos to you for accepting yourself at 20. Use the resources others babies have built for us, check out local munches and conventions when you have some money saved up. Don’t give up and you’ll find a caregiver as long as you put yourself out there.

I wish you the best and make sure you stay away from binge/purge cycles!

Reactions: MostlyDL1
Hope you the best of luck in your journey!

Welcome to the community!

welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. The more you roll with it the better you will feel about it. There are worse things in life, on the grand scale of the things that you could do: drugs, alcohol etc... this is nothing, it is legal, and it will just make you feel good.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Congratulations DiaperDiablo for coming out to the community. Tell us a little about yourself. What sort of ABDL stuff do you like and what initially got you interested?

Little2Roo said:
Congratulations DiaperDiablo for coming out to the community. Tell us a little about yourself. What sort of ABDL stuff do you like and what initially got you interested?
Got interested when I accidentally found an old story site for ABDL. Never got it out of my head after that. I wad 10 yeats old. Im into the whole being babied thing (diapers most of all). Im also an amateur writer in my spare time. Maybe Ill give an AB story a go.

DiaperDiablo said:

Thanks everybody
Your good ❤️ Relax now and just be yourself enjoy what you are there is nothing to be ashamed of 🍼❤️🥰

I figured it out in highschool...that not only was it ok I bed wet but that if I wanted diapers...well its better than wetting my pants!? Right!?
I had a girlfriend once and she opened me up to binkis and clothing and introduced me to adult baby diapers....
I figured it out when we were at her house and she randomly pissed her jeans...Then she said I need changed...Come here...I loved diapering her and I loved the fact she was okay with me wetting myself, her bed, and wearing diapers...It didnt last but I got a new love for what used to be an embarrasment (I wore diapers and bedwet in college...) And discovered a big turn on for me is diapers and pants wetting...I never understood why I was so fascinated when Id see a drunk chick piss herself or my bed...until she showed me a new world...She left me not long after..but I thank her for showing me it can be sexy to wear diapers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back