ADMIN: Idea ( and please correct me if i am wrong..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I enjoy reading about close call stories or parents finding out howeverm there are about 10 zillion in all the different forums. Can a new forum be made (by mods or just even memebers) or is there one already? Am i the only one that feels this way?

Last edited:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yes. Yes you are.

We already have enough friggen forums as it is. Add any more an my heads gonna esplode.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wait...Is this asking for a subforum for close calls? That's seems pointless, since there is a thread, and even that's not that full...There are other things to read, you know

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Moved to Amin Stuff-forum.

Personally, I'm totally agaist a forum or sub forum for "close calls". Two reasons:
(1) It clutters up the forum even more
(2) It would prompt people to post fantasy stories of the Deeker kind about how they got caught and now are forced into diapers and what not. We surely don't want that here!

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I remember on TBDL ZakZak had a sticky called "Phew... close calls" (or something similar).

If somebody makes a new thread in the TB forum that specifically asks for people's close call stories I'll probably sticky it because the old thread was very successful, and I do agree that there's lots of these close call threads. The idea of creating a sticky for it actually crossed my mind before...

Edit: Kovalchuk is way ahead of the game! The sticky thread is here:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/7265-close-calls.html

Last edited:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well, they're about similar but different topics: that one is about close calls with just parents, mine about all types of close calls. Not to sound too self-important, but mine's already been stickied and it seems a little unfair to do that after it has been stickied. But having the responses from the non-sticky thread added to mine sounds cool, though.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hence why I said merge.

Secondly, I don't think most people saw the "parents" part in the topic as I think I saw some about non parents too.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Sorry Martin, I'm feeling tired and stupid this morning and I don't understand. Do you mean merge hers into mine or mine into hers?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Yeah good point.
*Merge*

(This means that the two threads are joined together into one)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You can't chose who's is the first, it goes by date.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Shame... :( I was real happy for a minute. But that's OK!

F

FullMetal

I am against any new sub-forum. We are already packed with so many, I really can't keep up. I do not understand why people just can't create a thread- and for those who are going to give 'then it will create multiple threads about the same thing' BS- there is nothing wrong with that, I don't see where the stigma comes from. If you feel you need to make a new tread on the subject go right ahead, there is no need to create another forum or sub-forum.

FullMetal

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Righty all the close call threads have been merged. :thumbsup:

Kovy

is back, baby!