channel: (#adisc)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Have a look at this page: IRC chat - ADISC Answers Wiki

Specifically, you're looking for a random blitzed server, but particularly read the mIRC section of the page and really the whole thing that doesn't directly pertain to other chat clients.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The server should be irc.blitzed.org I believe. You should have a nick, otherwise it would probably just have you as a generic "Guest1432" type thing. That port should work, although through experience, it sometimes doesn't, and another port is needed. I forget which, although I think it's just a number down or so.

Everything else should work though. Let us know if you're still having problems :3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used my Nintendo DS to get on the IRC channel. Of course I used my R4DS cart and a micro SD card along with a homebew DS organizer app that had IRC built into it. But being to get on without being at a proper computer is very neat and handy.

But I don't know how to help with getting on it with you G1. (Also the G1 sounds like it's old considering the whole G3 technology)

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Server: irc.blitzed.org

Port: 6667

Nick: (What you want your name to show up as)

User: baby_mike

channel: #adisc

The issue with the error is that your nick isn't registered (register so no one else can take it).

Type this to register your nick: /msg nicksrv register (your email) (password you want to use)

Someone may want to confirm that.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I used my Nintendo DS to get on the IRC channel. Of course I used my R4DS cart and a micro SD card along with a homebew DS organizer app that had IRC built into it. But being to get on without being at a proper computer is very neat and handy.

But I don't know how to help with getting on it with you G1. (Also the G1 sounds like it's old considering the whole G3 technology)

It came out October of last year I think HTC ? Touch Phone, PDA Phone, Smartphone, Mobile Computer: Products ? T-Mobile G1: Specification

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I believe you're confusing this with 3G.

As far as registering nicks goes, you don't really need to do it. If yo uwant to, /msg nickserv help for instructions. If you see that, it means you are connected and you should be able to /join #adisc.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Server: irc.blitzed.org

Port: 6667

Nick: (What you want your name to show up as)

User: baby_mike

channel: #adisc

The issue with the error is that your nick isn't registered (register so no one else can take it).

Type this to register your nick: /msg nicksrv register (your email) (password you want to use)

Someone may want to confirm that.

I tried /msg nicksrv register [email protected] mypassword

it said:

Unknown command

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other

As far as registering nicks goes, you don't really need to do it. If yo uwant to, /msg nickserv help for instructions. If you see that, it means you are connected and you should be able to /join #adisc.

Thanks it worked

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

I already knew the difference between them. I am just saying it makes it sound like its old.

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I already knew the difference between them. I am just saying it makes it sound like its old.

It may sound old, but using a phrase "the whole 3G technology" isn't too... erm, informative. It's quite a generic term used mainly in relation to devices capable of vaguely similar functions.

If you were to refer to something specific like HSDPA or UDMA, that'd be different.

[And yes, I do know what i'm talking about and i'm not confused. I have a nice quad-band mobile that supports pretty much everything. ^.^]

Status
Not open for further replies.