ADISC's Got Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
mmm i can give you a long winded talk or at leasta decent ability to debate with you on a subject of choice from history to art to science, religion poltics social justice issues, wars both past and present computer games, manga and anime, movies and most aspects of popular culture. and especially envronmeantal/ geographical issues

i am currently a green tip belt at the shinpo tanren karate dojo,
i am a self styled samurai, with moderate skills in archery, kendo style swordsmanship, rapier fighting, shuriken throwing (actually thats a lie im not that good)
i could also tell you at least three ways to blow a place up using homemdae materials,
i know sme of the best ways to disable/ kill based purely from learning the various functions of organs,
-AM beginning to become an amature swordsmith (no works to date) and am interested in metallic crystal structure
have an extensive tacical knowledge
am a total whiz in the realms of carbon chemistry and biological processes

LOVE geology, gems rocks minerals, ah, you could keep me occupied for hours

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hmmm......talents I have.....let's see, I've always been good at drafting. Guess that's why I ended up as a Mechanical Designer.

I play a mean game of badminton. Not that I win a lot, I just play a mean game. Usually all wore out from running back and forth and still end up losing.:rolleyes:

And, saving the best talent for last, I can bend my thumbs down to touch my wrists.:biggrin:

~Pramrider

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm good at freaking people out socially...

I guess my talent is being able to do maths, most people who hate maths regard that as a talent. I'm generally good academically.
I play the trombone, maybe that is a talent? I'm not really good enough for me to be able to call it a talent. It's certainly not natural, I can't work out notes by ear or anything like that.

I have a good memory, but only for certain things. I can remember exact quotes of things people have said, usually strangely specific things.

I come up with really great stories, plot wise. It's a shame I'm not very good at writing or I'd write a kick-ass novel. I guess I could sell plots to people... I'd love to make a film...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I come up with really great stories, plot wise. It's a shame I'm not very good at writing or I'd write a kick-ass novel. I guess I could sell plots to people... I'd love to make a film...
that's funny, i was reading a post from you just the other day and thinking to myself what an awesome writer you are. you've got a great sense of dramatic timing, and a funny way of unfolding information.

as for me, i can play lots of instruments. my main ones are the guitar, piano, and fiddle. and i sing fairly well. and i like to think i'm a pretty decent writer. and, let's see, i can juggle, cook, contradance, and beat anyone at scrabble. i consider myself a fairly talanted person, although sometimes i think it might be better to be ultra-good at one thing rather than pretty good at lots of things.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm good at all precise subjects (With good I mean really good) without having to put any effort into it. And I consider logic a talent from me. I'm VERY logical.

Other then that I'm kind of a jack of all traits with computers. It can be better but anything you throw at me I'll be able to understand with some time.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm apparently very "inspirational", "brave" and "courageous", but as far as real compliments, I do get told I just plain know a lot. That is, if someone has a really arcane question, I often have the answer.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
that's funny, i was reading a post from you just the other day and thinking to myself what an awesome writer you are. you've got a great sense of dramatic timing, and a funny way of unfolding information.
Aww, thanks! :biggrin:

I thought of another 'talent', although it's not really a talent, but apparently not a lot of people can do it: mirror writing!
Where you write a sentence normally (forwards), and backwards (mirrored) simultaneously, using both hands.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Leonardo Da Vinci could do that. He wrote all his notes in mirror writing.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can stick both my halluxes in my mouth, but I don't think this is a real talent.

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
I can do 6 back flips underwater in a row and water ski does that count? I can also paint, draw, and take really good pictures w/out any training.:artist:

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I've been told I'm talented at art, drawing, but I've always taken the compliment with a grain of salt, which is most likely my lack of confidence in my own abilities talking.

Other than that dubious talent I'm not aware of any others. I've tried a wide variety of different sports and activities but I have yet to feel that twinge of raw aptitude, which is good, discovering a natural talent is the best part of having one.

D

daria7483

Sadly, I have very little talent that's of much use to me. I can't sing, dance or act. I'm not athletic at all. I attended a meeting of some computer geeks at my job once and came to the conclusion that I could become a pediatric brain surgeon before I could ever understand what they were talking about.

I always made good grades across the board but never shined in any particular subject, except perhaps English, where teachers told me I was a good writer. Sadly, good writers rarely become rich.

I'm also a decent ice skater, but after a year and a half of expensive lessons I ought to be. Like most anything else, I'm not the best or the worst in the class. I played the violin for seven years but didn't excel at it and haven't played much since high school.

Hmm, this is a little sad, now that I think about it. If only procrastination was a talent.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
my naturalish talents are: artistry/creativity, seeing things as they are, having a bit of brain and being able to turn my hand almost owt.

the ones i gotta work at: everything (since i have a go at everything and i'm never satisfied with my performance).

the stuff that's 'recognised': martial arts.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I feel depressingly untalented now. I can't think of anything that I am especially good at. :(

No ... I can't think of any talent I have.
Nayyy! Everyone is talented in some way... maybe you just haven't found what you're major talent is yet?

I can stick both my halluxes in my mouth, but I don't think this is a real talent.

wow.... that's, uh.... yeah..... O.0
:p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Forever- As I Lay Dying its a vocal cover. (some people said i used effects, but i only added a little bit of room reverb and used nice software (and have skillz))

Role
Sissy
I can't believe no one said this before me:
I'm like TOTALY HAWT! Thats a talent right?

Seriously though I'm not very talented, I played state level badminton a few years back but got bored. I'm a lateral thinker if that counts? Ummm my toes bend under my feet, apparently thats not normal.

I was told I was smart by all my teachers at school, too quote my psychology teacher "Your a really smart kid, you'd get top marks if you weren't so f&*king lazy!". Oh laziness is a talent right?

I cant edit :( I forgot too say that I can run long distances pretty easily. Use to drive my friends mad because they would train heaps and I'd just sit around eating Mc'Donalds then come out and whoop them on the day :)

Oh and I'm a decent gamer too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.