ADISC's Got Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't watch TV often, but had no choice tonight since the lady wanted to watch the semi's of Britain's Got Talent. And I gotta say... Britain really does have talent!
These two guys - known as The Signature - definitely got my vote:
YouTube - Britains got talent : Signature

I wish I could dance like that... but anyway...

WHAT'S YOUR TALENT? :D

What sort of things are you naturally good at?
What can you do that seems out of the ordinary or highly skilful to most?

I can't really think of any major talent in myself, other than I have a natural click when it comes to film-making... and I can put both legs behind my head! :D

Role
Private
Firstly, I enjoyed that video thoroughly and I'm definitely not a fan of Wacko Jacko! :D

Now... what talents to I have? Nothing really spectacular... although, I am able to write whole sentences backwards. And not word for word either, I mean letter for letter! This is mainly a result of being left-handed and not wanting to smudge my writing. >_<

Other than that, I can pick up practically any object that is kinda long and spin it around my fingers. Pens, rulers, torches, microphones, TV remotes, anything...!

F

FullMetal

I sing, apparently I'm good. I have a Youtube video, and I would show it to you guys but I am scared that if I post it here, people will spam things like "OMG, I like diapers too!!!"

So, I will not, if any VIP's want it, just ask in the VIP section, but other than that...umm...no.

I also write well, if that is worth anything >.>

FullMetal

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
The only talent that I have is that I can draw very well.

Last edited:

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Heres the first showing of those guys linked in the first post... i think this one is better

Linky

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only talent that I have is that I can draw very good.

You can draw very well.

As for me...I have some drawing skills...I can learn a song on an instrument by ear...I've played viola for 8 years...I can sound just like a pigeon...

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Hmm. I guess I can play guitar pretty well, and my poetry skills are apparently really good, or so I've been told. Then again, I'm not one to think that anything I do is ever good, so...XD;

Oh yeah. I can also easily read stuff upside down, backwards, and sorta good in mirror writing. n.n;

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
being a great/lifetime long gamer is a talent right? :sweatdrop:

I might go for the high score of Pacman one day. Though I am not getting into that Donkey Kong stuff after watching "King Of Kong".

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I do fire dancing at public parks to get spare change to get myself a sandwich the next day for lunch. I consider that a talent.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really know. I guess I need to start hunting for it. *puts hunting hat on*

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmm...I have no talent. I can't sing, draw, dance, write or make music/films. I can only run and cycle fast, if that's a talent (at least my bike's bell does get a work out each day!), but I guess I wouldn't win the Tour the France anyway.

and I can put both legs behind my head! :D
I'm the exact opposite. I can't even touch the ground with my fingertips without bending my knees. My PE teacher once told me to practice bending and stretching at home, but I told him I'm no sponge you can bend every which way.
However, having your legs behind your legs must look rather...comical! :D

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I can crack my wrists and fingers in weird ways. :D

EDIT- Ever since I was 3 I have been able to make up stories on the spot.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can play a variety of ethnic/rock percussion (drums too) to a satisfactory level.
And I can sing a bit. (My singing voice is in the Tenor range, for the record.)
People also say I write good lyrics, but I don't know about this one.
And I also write short satyrical stories. I'm not sure if they're good either.

And thats about it.

E

Error404

I have amazing social skills...I can rally up a great mass of people support in seconds amongst other things.

Other than that? Hmm...I can't think of anything I excel at, not anything that doesn't come under 'social' at least...

I can learn the lyrics to about 12 different songs at once, but only because I do that to purposely overload my brain for regression + sleep.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm a degreed musician, and I've been played on WVTF. I used to be a concert musician, playing concerts in both Ohio and Virginia. I still concertize a little. I also am on the internet with my band because we are under management. I too hesitate to give web address because I'm well know in my area and explaining my "other life" would be way embarrassing.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I feel depressingly untalented now. I can't think of anything that I am especially good at. :(

I can't draw. I can sing in tune but people hate my voice. I am not good at writing, be it poetry or prose, fiction or non fiction.

Umm... I am an okay keyboardist (keyboardist, NOT pianist). Being just okay at something isn't really much of a talent though.

I can't act. My social skills score -10 out of 10. I'm not that good (actually, take away the "t that" there) at sports, both because my co-ordination sucks and I am not that fit.

Err... I'm getting desperate here. :sweatdrop:

Most people find me dreadfully unfunny. I'm good academically but there are always quite a few people who do better than me.

No ... I can't think of any talent I have.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't excel at one thing... when I was little I was just that smart kid, lol.

I guess I have good social skills, and I've been told I'm extremely funny. I get laughs all the time. I'm also really great with words, for real, don't get in a verbal fight with me, you'll lose. ^.^

Y

Yumi

I draw, I don't know if I'm good... Other people say I'm very good..

I play music by ear, or by notes/chords depending on the instrument.

I'm very good at digital art and photoshop...

I can make really interesting things out of clay.

My fingers are double jointed.

I'm good with HTML and web design..

I can dance, somewhat...

I've always been... kinda... really smart, but I hate showing it.

I have verbal intelligence (word smarts), spatial intelligence (picture smarts) and rhythm and music intelligence.

There's more, but, I'm too tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.