Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was wondering whether or not ADISC should sell paraphernalia? Wouldn't even have to sell it outright, but send it to people who donated to the site. An ADISC t-shirt comes to mind. It might be a good way to increase donations and allow people to wear an obscure t-shirt while out and about. Now that I think about it, you'd have to have somebody in charge of collecting shipping information and so forth. Just a thought, but if the design was not babyish I would want one.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I don't think it's a good idea at all.

okram

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CafePress might be a good way of doing it.
ADISC gets a cut of the profit, don't need to carry stock etc

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Imagine all the people who see it, going home and typing ADISC into Google. I guess they're in for an eye opener!

HoganBunny

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
If you google ADISC, this is the first result. Probably not a good idea if you don't want people knowing you're an ABDL.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Because the last thing I need people to see is the word "ADISC" on my shirt

...well that and SnowBlitz for 2016 Soggy President.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Nope! It's a secret society for a reason. You're more than welcome to get a t-shirt, but like HH and Dogboy said, you will be outted so quick it will make your head spin.

Note to Dogboy: You no longer have to go home to look at a computer. Many people have smart phones in their pockets. Sorry. I couldn't resist. ;)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
(various people) said:
(various reasons why it's a bad idea)

Well then, just make a bunch of CSIDA shirts instead--using the AB/DL pink/white/blue color scheme. Of course, we'll all know it's just "ADISC" backwards, but muggles who run to Google will find the Colorado Springs Ice-Dance Academy. Seems (relatively) innocent.

Take THAT, all ya'all naysayers!

(But yeah, probably not a good idea. Or at least not something many people would choose to wear.)

M

Maxx

Well then, just make a bunch of CSIDA shirts instead--using the AB/DL pink/white/blue color scheme. Of course, we'll all know it's just "ADISC" backwards, but muggles who run to Google will find the Colorado Springs Ice-Dance Academy. Seems (relatively) innocent.

Take THAT, all ya'all naysayers!

(But yeah, probably not a good idea. Or at least not something many people would choose to wear.)

And Moo gets a cease and desist letter from their attorney. <snickering to myself as I imagine it>

- - - Updated - - -

Nope! It's a secret society for a reason. You're more than welcome to get a t-shirt, but like HH and Dogboy said, you will be outted so quick it will make your head spin.

Note to Dogboy: You no longer have to go home to look at a computer. Many people have smart phones in their pockets. Sorry. I couldn't resist. ;)

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!

Probably for the same reasons.... I don't need to pay $50 a month for a phone I'm not going to answer or look at while driving or riding my bike. And when I'm not home...I'm driving or riding my bike. Or I'm someplace (like Junior's) where everyone else has a smartphone I can mooch if its that important.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur

And it might even encourage more ADISCers to start watching ice dancing. I wonder who everyone will be rooting for - Chock and Bates, Weaver and Poje, Papadakis and Cizeron, the Shibs... We could even make ADISC a figure skating forum! Forget diapers, that's so 2014.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Yeah...I guess I wasn't thinking of ADISC in big letters, but something more cryptic. Anyway, if it WERE something on a t-shirt that only we would recognize, I still think it's a good idea, so there. Yes, and I guess I like t-shirts.

...ice skating lovers. :biggrin:

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Yeah it'd be kinda cool, I'd wear one if I had the courage! ;)

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If someone can came up with a rather nice and cryptic design, I'm all for it. Would you ship internationally ? :p

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I was wondering whether or not ADISC should sell paraphernalia? Wouldn't even have to sell it outright, but send it to people who donated to the site. An ADISC t-shirt comes to mind. It might be a good way to increase donations and allow people to wear an obscure t-shirt while out and about. Now that I think about it, you'd have to have somebody in charge of collecting shipping information and so forth. Just a thought, but if the design was not babyish I would want one.

Sorry, this isn't practical, for at least three reasons:
A) I already have way too much to do. The agenda has to get smaller, not bigger.
B) There's no need to do this - we already meet our funding goals.
C) I don't want to sell stuff. We're not a business.

If you want to take our logo and put it on a T-shirt for yourself, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.