ADISC Stories INDEX

randomanon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In the "Best of" list? Because it is working for me...
Yeah. I'm getting "Invalid Thread specified".

Perhaps it's because I haven't made 20 posts yet? If it's on one of the forums I don't yet have access to that'd explain the error.

ieyasu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
From this post onward, I invite members who have particularly enjoyed stories on ADISC to share their experiences. Tell other member which were your favorites. (I've already told you mine.) Tell us why. No need to link (though you should feel free to do so), as the links are all right here.

Go to it! The rest of the index is yours!

BTW: Why not PM the authors of your favorite stories and let them know how much you appreciate them? (And, if the story is incomplete, beg them to pick it up again.) :cool:
Thank you karry for your hard work .
A favorite story of mine is ROOM
It takes place in the future where our house in our rooms are all computerized and they can synthesize stuff in a place called your dresser.
So at home the computer automatically dresses you wakes you up and stuff like this.
All inappropriate to your age that the system recognizes you at.
Well this system glitches and a 8 year old boy the computer thinks he's a 2 year old.
The systems don't malfunction they never have malfunctioned.
And it dresses him appropriately changes his room into a 2 year olds room.
This govern Society also forces the kids to go to school and if they're not at school it etheric 3D hologram put some at their desk in school.
Which they just barely save him from appearing in his desk and little kids baby clothes.
Buy a emergency transferring him to daycare
The O machines are these systems in there all interlinked.
So if his home O machine thinks he's a baby then all when they link up think he's a baby.
So if he eats the system put him in a high chair it will not release him.
Or a playpen he try to climb out he just materializes back into the playpen.
The crib won't let him out the parents can only do little things to try to get around system.
every time they try to work around the system it says by the guidelines of child rearing its not recommended that you overdo the system.
So when he goes to the toy store the computer systems will only allow him toys that are age-appropriate to what the system thinks his age is.
So essentially with this malfunction this child gets turned into a little mentally.
Basically in the story they call him a little big.
and I'm not sure the story is on this site but I really enjoyed it it's one of my favorites.

Last edited:

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
To those who tried to link to "Resurrection":

The problem is that the author of the story is banned either temporarily or permanently, and his posts have been taken down. I can still access it b/c I have it cached. So sorry you can't; it's a unique piece.

KTL

The Luminary
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Unusual Narration? Eh? XD Maybe I should continue that story :p Could be fun again.

KTL

The Luminary
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Or write your own with a similar story line.
I was referring to my own story. Sorry, DX didn't mean to make it confusing I realized my response came after that I apologize.

Last edited: