Adisc Remix Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Ok so me and Mickal were in irc and came up with an idea for a new contest!!!

It will be the Adisc Remix Competition!!!!!!

so basically i will provide the acapella of a certain song, and the participants of this contest will have to remix the song so it can be used in a club type environment. Entries will be judged by your vary own fellow adiscers. This contest will end on Aug. 11th at 11:59 GMT

so how to get the acapella? well there are 3 ways,

IRC-you can go on irc and if i or Mickal are on just ask us to send it to you
MSN MESSANGER-My Msn is [email protected] so u can ask me there
PRIVATE MESSAGE-simply send me or Mickal a pm and we will find a way to send it!

Now to post your entry Simply upload your mix to anywhere we can stream or download it from like:
Zshare
Imeem
Youtube

and also please Submit an emailed copy to me at [email protected] that why when it comes time to vote i can embed them all on one play list

ps There is no limited amount of entries however if u enter more than one please select one to go in for judging

Well Have fun!!!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This might be interesting! I'd like to give it a shot! It would be a neat little musical project to do for awhile. I'd like a copy to try out, if you guys don't mind!

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
rance i need a way to send it to u
if u see me on irc let me know or if u have an email pm it to me

and please no tellin what the song is

i want it to be a surprise

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Hmmm a interesting idea. Please just pm me a link to dl the base music.I will most likely enter but i have to see what else i have going on.(job hunt and all)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
That sound like a pretty good idea :), all I need to do right now is to find a song lol

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
we give u the acapella eddy

Role
Private
Send a copy to me, I'd love to hear the sample.

Even if I don't produce anything good from it, it might give me some motivation to do something productive.

If you could upload it somewhere and PM it over, that'd be sweet.

MegaUpload is a good site.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I am interested in this. But I have never remixed anything. However, I haven't touched any music making equpiement or composed anything in years, except in music class. My works were crap, I know. but Deep down I still feel I have allot of potenial in music, despite I know that isnt' realistic! XD

But Hook me up. Used megaupload or something, Just put it in a passworded rar or zip file with the password being: adisc or something.

tomorrow, I will start in search or some basic software to do the job.

Role
Sissy
I am interested in this. But I have never remixed anything. However, I haven't touched any music making equpiement or composed anything in years, except in music class. My works were crap, I know. but Deep down I still feel I have allot of potenial in music, despite I know that isnt' realistic
I'm with UnMarth, I'd like to give it a try though I'm in no way musically talented. The other problem being I'd fiddle till I found something I liked then decide it wasn't good enough and end up destroying it. Thats the way I am with most artistic stuff :frown

Please let me know how you go on the software hunt! As I've always wanted to give it a play :)

P.S Cant wait to hear the submissions!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hit me up! I gotta get my Logic Studio working again!

Can I incorporate any other synthesizers or drum kits with it, or do I have to chop up the file that you are giving out and use the same pieces in a million different places?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm about 45% -65% complete. I'm only making a two minute mix.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Me :p, I hope that we can do that! If not, I'm screwed!

Mickal, I'm really excited to hear what you do with your song -- I think this is going to be fun, to see what everyone does to the choice!

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
yays we got some entries already! keep up the good work guys

Role
Private
Ha! Much better than mine. But I wasn't taking it so seriously anyway. I saw it more as motivation to do something productive, but for 2 and a half hours work in a program I know little about, I thought my efforts weren't so bad. ;)

Anyway! Very trancey! Not usually my sort of thing, but when I first heard the sample, it was the first idea that came to mind.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I really like it too, Mickal! I love the melody in it -- it reminds me of a video-game, and that's what I think I like the most about it! The low register of the bass-drum is really awesome, too.

I'm going to finalize mine tonight and I'll post it -- I can't wait to hear everybody else's!

Status
Not open for further replies.