ADISC.org App?

Do you have the ADISC.org Web App?

• Yes

• No

• I would like it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
A few weeks ago I was prompted to install ADISC.org app on my phone. I've been using it when mobile for a few weeks since and I like it. Does anyone know if it still exists? My phone says it was installed from the Google Play Store and I'd like it on my tablet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-162602.png
    Screenshot_20210409-162602.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210409-162356.png
    Screenshot_20210409-162356.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 15

KrankyPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have a iphone is there an app for apple?
I really hope some moderators comment here to answer both of our questions. I can't find the ADISC app in the Play Store any more and so far it's really nice being able to log in and navigate from the app I have on my phone rather than in the web browser.

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I really hope some moderators comment here to answer both of our questions. I can't find the ADISC app in the Play Store any more and so far it's really nice being able to log in and navigate from the app I have on my phone rather than in the web browser.
I don't use the specific app link thingy, I just have a bookmark added to homepage that takes me directly to ADISC.

Where the app can be found for me (Android tablet, Brave Browser):
Steps 1 & 2
Step 1.png Step 2.png

Last edited:

KrankyPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
That menu option is not available for me (android 10, oneplus 7 phone) but don't really need it since i just browse to it

KrankyPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-17-50-27.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-17-50-27.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-04-09-17-50-36.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-17-50-36.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Oooo! I see! Off topic are you using a Note if not how do you draw so well? 😉 Very clean.
Dug up one of those rubber dome stylus thingys and used Medibang paint pro on my old LG G Pad 7.0, I believe I have stroke smoothing(not sure if thats what it's called?) set. Otherwise I'd have switched to my drawing tab onto my main laptop to doodle it then used the same prograam if my tablet is being a butt :p

KrankyPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Dug up one of those rubber dome stylus thingys and used Medibang paint pro on my old LG G Pad 7.0, I believe I have stroke smoothing(not sure if thats what it's called?) set. Otherwise I'd have switched to my drawing tab onto my main laptop to doodle it then used the same prograam if my tablet is being a butt :p
You do a great job, Jonnythepony! Does anypony know how to get the notification bell to ring when somepony posts back? 😜

Last edited:

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You do a great job, Jonnythepony! Does anypony know how to get the notification bell to ring when somepony posts back? 😜
No idea on any audible bell or ping existing, I just see the little notification icon appear with a red number next to it on ADISC when stuff happens.
Not sure about any external notifications outside the site either other than E-mails.

Last edited:

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That menu option is not available for me (android 10, oneplus 7 phone) but don't really need it since i just browse to it
Huh, you're totally right. (On my Android 10, Nokia 3.1(2018))
But to be fair I wasn't and won't log in on my phone, my tablet is where I stay logged in. Might be a "log in to see" kind of thing, idk.
And10.png

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
A few weeks ago I was prompted to install ADISC.org app on my phone. I've been using it when mobile for a few weeks since and I like it. Does anyone know if it still exists? My phone says it was installed from the Google Play Store and I'd like it on my tablet.
This is a Progressive Web App based on our forum software.
Not all devices / phone versions support them.
That's why not everyone sees the option.

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Huh, you're totally right. (On my Android 10, Nokia 3.1(2018))
But to be fair I wasn't and won't log in on my phone, my tablet is where I stay logged in. Might be a "log in to see" kind of thing, idk.
View attachment 52770
I found out why, I use the duckduckgo browser, which doesn't show the link.
When i use Chrome I do get the install button :)