• Do not wish to vote in this election

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

OK, seeing as the Election is in less than two days I thought we could have a Mock Vote. You do not have to say who you are voting for, just vote and it will be kept confidential.

Obviously:

The Democratic Nominee, The Blue- Barack Obama

And

The Republican Nominee, The Red- John McCain

I am curious to see who will win.

This ballet closes Tuesday Morning, so if you would like, vote. Lets see who would be the President that represents Adisc the best.

FullMetal

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
As a Canadian I dunno if I'm allowed to. Buuuuut since it let me I did anyway :)

F

FullMetal

Well, I marked off that it was "Adisc Mock Vote" I really just want to see what wing the Adisc population would mostly fit into.

FullMetal

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I voted "don't want to vote" because I didn't really follow this election.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Weeeell~
I'm for Obama/Biden myself. Though, in the actual real life voting, it doesn't matter, because I'm not old enough to vote.
But good on ya for this mock poll! It is nice to see people's different opinions :)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
wow im scared to see what the real life one is going to turn out to be

* prepares to pack her bags to move to Canada just in case*

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I voted Obama...But I have to ask...How is this one different than the other Presidential polls on here? I know Kova...Kova...The Russian (before his name change) has at least two

F

FullMetal

Not really sure. I just wanted to make a final one without all of the

"I am voting for _________ because _________"

I just wanted a simple answer, and if people changed their minds they have a chance to voice that here.

Why, Pojo, do you want this closed or something? Does it bother you in some way?

FullMetal

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not really sure. I just wanted to make a final one without all of the

"I am voting for _________ because _________"

I just wanted a simple answer, and if people changed their minds they have a chance to voice that here.

Why, Pojo, do you want this closed or something? Does it bother you in some way?

FullMetal
I'm just asking. It doesn't bother me

Last edited:
F

FullMetal

I am asking you a question, I really don't see how that statement can be classified as attacking, and I am sorry if you took it that way. And what thread have I attacked you on? I am confused about that since I rarely even post in response to you. If you are talking about the post where I was attacking the forum and you seemed to be thrown into that, then you misunderstood my motives. I was trying to show a patter, and other than that thread I do not think I have spoken to you.

Please clarify how I attacked you, I am confused, maybe in a PM if you are not comfortable here.

FullMetal

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just asking. God forbid I ask a fucking question or say something without you chewing out my ass. It doesn't bother me, but what bothers me is you seeming to attack me on some threads
Wow. Way to take it personally.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
This thread has gotten awkward....

Well, anyways, to get this Battle Train back on course, I voted for Obama. Since I feel he will be better for both the United States and Canada. Also he is not trigger happy like McCain, which is another reason I want Obama to win.

*rides away on his Battle Train*

BATTLE TRAIN!!!!! *CHOO CHOO*

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to subscribe to McLean's as a teen. I need to again. I know the just had a vote, and the relations between our two countries are kind of fascinating, imho.

I'm voting Obama, because, ironically, I think he can put a different spin on race relations in this country of ours. Stop talking about slavery and start talking about why actually our two races don't get along----now.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm still voting for John McCain, if nothing else, I think that he has the experience to lead the country considering what is going on in the world today. Oh, and I agree with most of his views too.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Although one is traditionally supposed to keep it 'secret' who they voted for...I will say in this instance I voted for Obama...of course, being a Canadian, I can't vote in the upcoming American election, but if I could, I would still vote for Obama. I think he is the best choice for the US, and for Canada!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd vote for Obama. I would vote third party in some sort of protest, but the chances of McCain getting in look real...
So my vote would be made simply to help stop the republicans getting in... I don't particularly like Obama.

Also: I'm highly confused, so maybe someone can clear this up for me. Everyone (the media, the threads in this forum) seems to say that it's Obama Vs. McCain in this election, is that how it works? Do you not vote a party? It seems really weird, because the president isn't really the be all and end all. Surely the political party is more important that the dude who's leading it? Everyone seems to focus just on potential presidents. Why?

Role
Diaper Lover
Sadly Charles you probably know more about this than I do, however, there are differences in the views of the candidates from their parties. McCain is more liberal than some of us would like him to be, and he is more liberal in the wrong areas, not ones where he should be, EG Homosexual stuffs, Taxes too high, etcness. Obama is a LIBERAL liberal, more liberal than his quite liberal friends. So, since the person isn't there party, and isn't chosen by the Legislative (Parliment) they are more different than they would be under the governing system of Britland.

Did I do that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.