ADISC Holiday Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I kind of like it...Although I think it should just be snow...The trees make it seem only for Christmas people...And they also block off a lot of what the logo says

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I kind of like it...Although I think it should just be snow...The trees make it seem only for Christmas people...And they also block off a lot of what the logo says

The Trees represent scenery, decorating a tree is actually a pegan tradition.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
As one of the non-Christians, I just have to say that "Christmas Trees" do not say "secular holiday" to me. Sorry. I do like the snow tho'. Perhaps a seasonal logo (for winter), similar to the autumn leaves, would be more appropriate?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think snow would be better, then again the only time I'll see it is in this thread so I don't think I really have much of a voice in this.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
No, after crossing the equator the seasons are switched.
The earth wobbles in its orbit, much like a gyroscope, which causes the seasons to begin with.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sugessetion: Why not make A the tree and make the others covered in snow. or something.

Role
  1. Other
How about this:

A Christmas tree topped by a Star of David being set on fire by Kwanzaabot, while druids sacrificing Ac(phlegm)hmed the Dead Terrorist (See Jeff Dunham for info) are nearby?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think it should just be snow...

lawl. remember the snow last year? it was flash-enabled and spun my pc's cpu into overdrive until i thought it was going to come tearing out of the machine in a shower of electronic bits and pieces and lop my head right off my shoulders.

it was pretty cool-lookin tho! :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lawl. remember the snow last year? it was flash-enabled and spun my pc's cpu into overdrive until i thought it was going to come tearing out of the machine in a shower of electronic bits and pieces and lop my head right off my shoulders.

Wut :sad:

F

FullMetal

Yea, but wasn't that taken down? It really slowed me down, but a nice effect.

I totally forgot about that until now, I thought that it was for a different site for some reason :D

FullMetal

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I just drafted a new one Ill put it up... right after I go to sleep.
It involves Cows, snow, and winter hats.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'd say keep the general idea, make the trees less visible (so they don't block the logo - it's hard to read in your first picture) and maybe add some icicles to the ADISC-letters ;)

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
How about snow, but with a dingo crawling through it.
That way everybody wins!

Actually, the trees are fine, but as Peachy said, too visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.