• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

ADISC has a SecondLife Group...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Yes that is right, I do not know how many of you are actually in it, but Hit me up in world for an invite.

Corri Dawodu
You can usually find me in Pup Square, Cub conclave, or Kit Estates where I spend most of my time.
Occasionally I venture out to go update my other vendors around the world.
What ties me to these three sims is how often people hang around me. So if I dont respond Im either afk, or trying to thwart off my party.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hehe.

Mes Rhiadra.

Second Life is fun, but they have no security system.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm Diaper Avro (subtle, huh?) on there...But I don't play because it's boring...And I'm not spending money on it

Last edited:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm Pojocow on there...But I don't play because it's boring...And I'm not spending money on it
Its not a game

Hehe.

Mes Rhiadra.

Second Life is fun, but they have no security system.
Security system? What on earth would you need that for, its a password, Firstname, and Last name. There's not much difference between that and ADISC

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
I didn't say it was a game...But it is...
It is a virtual world, not a game.
A game has goals, points, and is never as open ended as SL. Second Life is just that, a second life; but virtual. It's more then likely boring because you don't know where to go to do things.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A game has goals, points, and is never as open ended as SL. Second Life is just that, a second life; but virtual. It's more then likely boring because you don't know where to go to do things.
Yeah, I don't know where to do things...Like in a game...Which is it

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
what is it? does it cost $$?
Second Life is an online world where you can do anything, and the only currency used in game is a LEGAL currency.
If you happened to find yourself good at building and scripting, you could make a significant amount of money.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hit me up with friend requests, etc (idk how things are handled down there... just came back) My name is Zagete Xi :p

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've played it and it bored the crap out of me. I rather live my real life, you know in the real world.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A game has goals, points, and is never as open ended as SL.
Unless that game is say Grand Theft Auto:SA, World Of Warcraft, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon, Garry's Mod etc.

Yet those are video games right? Any one of those games I listed are open ended. What do you do after you beat the story mode of any game, you go out and dick around and thus it becomes open ended.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Unless that game is say Grand Theft Auto:SA, World Of Warcraft, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon, Garry's Mod etc.

Yet those are video games right? Any one of those games I listed are open ended. What do you do after you beat the story mode of any game, you go out and dick around and thus it becomes open ended.
That is incorrect.
Second Life, you can do literally anything in...
In those games you are limited to the confines of the city, in WoW you are limited to Raids, dungeons, and quests....
Pokemon, walking around and battling
Garry's mod is not a game either
Garry's mod is a physics sandbox.

Second Life.... is literally anything you make it.
THAT is open ended.

You cant build a house in GTA, you cant make yourself a baby in WoW...
Get it?

Second Life is NOT a game. The creators say its not, you are a secondlife Resident, not player...

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Second Life is an online world where you can do anything, and the only currency used in game is a LEGAL currency.
If you happened to find yourself good at building and scripting, you could make a significant amount of money.
Care to explain this? I'm intrigued, but a little lost.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Care to explain this? I'm intrigued, but a little lost.
The Currency of second life is an internationally recognized legal tender called the Linden dollar.
Also, yes sometimes you will have to exchange your American dollar for some in world Linden Dollar. However, Ten us will get you around 2300 lindens, that's enough to get a decent amount of stuff. I make most of my linden in world from Real estate

You cont buy linden per sae, you exchange it. However it is referred to buying and selling due to the video game image SL has maintained due to folks like Pojo who constantly refer to it as a game.

The mechanics of second life are pretty simple.
You talk to people, build, roll play, exchange products, attend events tied to offline ones, some Colleges even offer distance learning via Second Life.
It is nothing more then a combination IRC chat room, Graphical text Client, and CAD software.

Next point that people argue on is why so much money goes into a fantasy world, at one time I may have argued the same thing... However now that Legal Currencies are involved in Second Life its fairly shocking that one would call it fantasy. You literally OWN the objects, the land, you pay a tax on it, Linen Labs, just for you exchanging even a couple lindens ONCE gives you a monthly stipit end.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That is incorrect.
Second Life, you can do literally anything in...
In those games you are limited to the confines of the city, in WoW you are limited to Raids, dungeons, and quests....
Pokemon, walking around and battling
Garry's mod is not a game either
Garry's mod is a physics sandbox.

Second Life.... is literally anything you make it.
THAT is open ended.

You cant build a house in GTA, you cant make yourself a baby in WoW...
Get it?

Second Life is NOT a game. The creators say its not, you are a secondlife Resident, not player...
This is just the defense that everyone has been using to defend how shitty Second Life is. "You can't criticize it since its not a game!!!!"

Also the creators of Depends say Depends aren't diapers, they must not be then.

Status
Not open for further replies.